• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Poll: Only ONE Ride Available at Opening- Will you go?

With only 1 ride (Smuggler’s Run) available at opening, will you brave the crowds at Galaxy’s Edge?

• Total voters
I fear .. if you dont got early in the existance of the land -- that all the cool features will eventually not be there due to breakdowns, budget cutbacks, etc. Like how Expedition Everest doesnt have a working Yeti or other extras in lands that are slowly taken away.

I want to experience the land at its peak and not be disappointed years later when I hear all the stories of the things they no longer due (like free-roaming droids or characters .. etc.)

I fear .. if you dont got early in the existance of the land -- that all the cool features will eventually not be there due to breakdowns, budget cutbacks, etc. Like how Expedition Everest doesnt have a working Yeti or other extras in lands that are slowly taken away.

I want to experience the land at its peak and not be disappointed years later when I hear all the stories of the things they no longer due (like free-roaming droids or characters .. etc.)
Free roaming droids will not be part of the opening.

If I happened to be in WDW, I’d goon opening day, but I wouldn’t make a special trip to DW to go.

It's genius really. People who want to be first have to schedule two trips now.

I just told my DH the very same thing. We planned for labor day to miss the opening, we wouldn't plan to be there for the 2nd ride opening either.

Yes, I plan to visit the land regardless of how many rides are open. That’s if I’m able to and there aren’t any capacity issues during my trip in November.

It’ll be open for 3 months before our trip, so I’m hoping to have a good idea of wait time, crowds, any changes in FP or EMM, etc. Then we’ll see. We’re going to HS two days, one for TSL and one for GE. Maybe the GE day we’ll book fp for another park later that day.

I was more interested in the Rise of the Resistance ride than the Millennium Falcon. I have no issue waiting. The family did consider returning to Disney again this September but with the news of this opening (as well as personal family stuff going on at home), I think they won't have an issue waiting either. We might try February 2020 again if the crowds are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter