Poll: Where do you start drinking around the world?

Which country do you start with when drinking around the world and why?

• Total voters
While I’ve never done the “drink around the world” thing, we always seem to enter WS thru Mexico. So that’s what I picked. Plus I know there is easy access to margaritas there. And tequila as well if that’s your thing…

While I feel like the “correct” answer is Mexico (to say I love tequila is a vast understatement), we typically always start in Canada. If I start in Mexico I usually don’t have anything left in my stomach for France, and I just can’t have that.

You start wherever your heart desires!

Last edited:

We did this 6 years ago. I didn't personally but my group did. I love drinks at DW but that was too much for my wallet. They started in Canada and I will say they took their time so nobody got sick. They enjoyed themselves and tried drinks they normally wouldn't have. Lots of fun:drinking1

We seem to always start in Mexico ...not necessarily to "drink" our way around but just because I am a left to right kind of girl :). The one time we "drank" around the world for our DD 21st birthday we started in France! With the slushy. I love that thing. .... then we went to Morocco. Fun to read how everyone else does it :)

Did this in January. We started in Canada. Thought was to start with beer and work our way to the spicy margarita. This worked well for us.

Depends on what day it is, and whether we're grazing food booths for dinner. Quite often it's Canada, but really depends on what we did the day before, and what we're in the mood for (and how hot we are) when we get there.

We found out the hard way, when staying at the Epcot resorts. Start at the far side of Epcot and work your way back to the International Gate way!!!! and the boats and the Skyliner... LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter