Poly to Epcot for Breakfast

Jeanny

I can feel the warmth now!
Ok, So now the November hours are out (and of course subject to change)... We're staying at the Poly and have 9:00 a.m ressies on Thanksgiving Morning for the Princess breakfast in Norway.

So should we plan to leave by 8am and walk to the TTC and get the monorail to Epcot? Will that leave enough time to get to the WS?? the CM said to get there about 10 minutes before our reservations. According to the hours posted, the WS opens at 11:00 a.m. I'm assuming a CM will be at the main gate with the breakfast reservations lists and will let us through?? How far of a walk is the entrance to Norway, from the map, looks like a tad bit more than 5 minutes LOL...

Tyler---any suggestions?? Will the Epcot monorail be running by 8:00-8:15 a.m. ???

Yes, the Epcot Monorail will be running at 8:00-8:15am. I'd suggest catching the train around 8:15 or so. That way, you'll get to Epcot around 8:30. Plenty of time to walk there, and still be early. :)

You have the right idea... walk to the TTC, and catch the Epcot Monorail. (It's not a far walk at all, and often times is quicker than the Resort Monorail.) However, if you wish to take the Resort Monorail and transfer, feel free. :)

You also are correct, they will have cast members who will let you through gates and ropes to get to Norway for the breakfast. Enjoy! :)

You are such a great help.... I knew you'd have the answers!
Thanks for all your help! Maybe you'll be driving the monorail when we're there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter