Polynesian Aloha Dinner Show

horse11

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if they are still taking your picture as you enter the Aloha Dinner Show at the Poly. if so can where are they taking them?

Yes, pictures are still being taken. As you wind your way to the show area the CMs direct the guests fir a photo if you'd like to get one taken.

Yes, pictures are still being taken. As you wind your way to the show area the CMs direct the guests fir a photo if you'd like to get one taken.
Thank you I appreciate the response. So are they taken close to the show area then? back in May 2014 you could have them taken by the water fall but since that is now gone I wondered if they could be taken in the lobby or if they are taken in a different location.

If any one has recently gone can you post your pictures so I can get an idea of the background. Thanks in advance!

Thank you I appreciate the response. So are they taken close to the show area then? back in May 2014 you could have them taken by the water fall but since that is now gone I wondered if they could be taken in the lobby or if they are taken in a different location.
Sorry. I chose to pass on it. However, I noticed it was on the walkway to the show. Two CMs were standing and directed the guests who wanted the pic to the other side of the walkway. So I have no idea on the background

We went two years back. I remember the pictures being taken along the path to the show. I remember them bein optional. I think that the backdrop was the foliage. I'm not certain though because we didn't have them done either.

We got them as part of our Memory Maker back in 2014 so hoping that is still the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter