Polynesian Resort

mickeys girl 52

DIS Veteran
I am staying at a standard Polynesian in July. Last time I was there we had a lake view room. I was wondering if there is a good request I should ask for in the standard Studio rooms or building that is better to be in? I am not that familiar with the Polynesian as we have always stayed at beach club and Wilderness Lodge. Thank you

The three buildings at Poly are Moorea, Pago Pago and Tokelau. Tokelau is nearest to the dvc pool and ceremonial house. Moorea is further out but more rooms seem to be lake front. Pago Pago ( I think) seems to be mostly standard but is closest to the path to the TTC and has monrail views. All are fairly close to everything. I am not sure that you will go wrong with any of them! Have fun!

The three buildings at Poly are Moorea, Pago Pago and Tokelau. Tokelau is nearest to the dvc pool and ceremonial house. Moorea is further out but more rooms seem to be lake front. Pago Pago ( I think) seems to be mostly standard but is closest to the path to the TTC and has monrail views. All are fairly close to everything. I am not sure that you will go wrong with any of them! Have fun!

Thank you

Standard view in Moorea will have you facing a garden area. Standard view in Pago Pago will have you facing either towards that same garden area or else towards the parking lot and monorail. Tokelau has rooms that face the pool, or towards other buildings/walkways/gardens. It is the closest to the GCH. A few standard view end rooms there do have side MK views. Pago Pago is the closest to the walkway to TTC and Moorea is almost as close.

We are also staying in a standard in July! Our first time staying DVC, but we did stay before they had DVC there. Both times we were there, we were in the Tokelau building, and it was central to almost everything.

I am staying at Poly in late May before a Disney Cruise and had same questions about building/room requests, so thanks for asking and those that posted a response.

Just left the Poly today and had a great standard room- 3918 in Tokelau. It was one of the rooms with a side MK view. Very convenient to the quiet pool, GCH, and Moorea for laundry. We loved our first Poly stay (but I think the WLV, now CCV, is still my favorite).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter