"Pooh size" Womens Disney wear?

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping I'm posting this on the right board. Disney store only goes up to a 2x for women and it's not a generous 2x at that. So I'm wonder where others are finding women's Disney clothing that fits more then a size 20? Also I hate crew neck tshirts, so that leaves out just buying a man's shirt

TIA

Torrid.
I had so many cute Disney clothes from Torrid before losing weight.
I especially liked the light weight racerback tanks. I had a Lion King, Stitch, BATB, Aladdin....
I had a couple tee's but I feel like their scoop necks are quite low cut on me personally. They work great for my friend though.
She has a Scar "I'm surrounded by idiots" one and get so many compliments at Disney.
She recently bought a Toy Story shirt from there as well.
I also had some adorable scuba fit n flare dresses one had Alice in Wonderland and the other was black and white strip with Mickey and Minnie all over it.
I now order a lot of shirts on Redbubble and while I get the classic tee they also have v neck and scoop neck but women's sizes are definitely a bit more fitted than mens so I'd suggest sizing up.

I third Torrid.
I am about a 2X now and I also find the Disney 2X small (at least for t-shirts).

The only "complaints" that I have about Torrid is that the clothing can be a little "young" for me...so the dresses are a little shorter than I would normally wear (I'm 5'4" so the dresses aren't too short on me, but if I were taller, I'm thinking I might need to size up). Also, you have to watch out about their "distressed" look. I guess I'm too old to appreciate my top looking moth-eaten. (I just bought a Jurassic Park shirt that has tiny holes all over it on purpose!). For theme park wear, I'm not really concerned about those things, though.

I do have to say that a lot of their dresses have pockets! It is so amazing! lol

ETA: You can usually find some kind of sale to help bring the prices down...and I always go through Ebates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter