Pool Bar Refills

slpeters

DIS Veteran
It looks like several of the pool bars have souvenir cocktail glasses and then offer a discount on the refill. I am assuming you need a separate glass for each place, right? I couldn't bring my RPR glass somewhere else and have it refilled, right?

although we have never done it, I am fairly certain you can take them from bar to bar for refills (per the pool bar bartenders), we will be there in a few weeks and I can double check if you would like, plan on refilling a few of them mugs daily :)

although we have never done it, I am fairly certain you can take them from bar to bar for refills (per the pool bar bartenders), we will be there in a few weeks and I can double check if you would like, plan on refilling a few of them mugs daily :)
That would be great! I never thought of being able to refill at other pools. Is this just at the Deluxe Resort pool bars or any Universal resort. We are staying at RPR but thinking of going to Cabana Bay for lazy river! I can float on a lazy river all day, lol. Also want to check out HRH pool. Last time we stayed there we never got to use pool. Rained every day. Tropical Storm Fay!

Would also be curious if you take the mugs back on a return trip if they’re refillable at a discount. We have ours from our last trip and we’re wondering if we bring them back if we’d still get discounted.

Would also be curious if you take the mugs back on a return trip if they’re refillable at a discount. We have ours from our last trip and we’re wondering if we bring them back if we’d still get discounted.

Yes, you`ll still get your discounted rate if you take the cocktail glass back to the Bula Bar......

I had them give me Sapphire Falls glasses at PBH pool, so not sure it matters which pool bar you take them to. Except CBBR, they have their own tumblers.

What is the cost of these?

Can’t remember how much the first drink with the souvenir cup was, somewhere between 12-15 bucks, and refills were 10. You can also just get your first drink in a regular glass for the 10. Of course, that was a while ago, prices may have changed.. there is also a service charge added on every drink at the pool bars.

I found out by accident that you can use your pool cup at other hotels. We were staying at Royal Pacific and decided to pool hop over to Sapphire Falls-when I ordered a drink I had my room key and the bartender asked if I had a pool cup from there. I said yes, but I didn't bring it with me. She said that's ok, I can still give you the refill discount! Awesome!!

Cabana Bay has their own style pool cup so you cannot use another hotels cup for refills there. I have however brought back my CB cup from prior trips and received the refill price-even though it's a different style now.

Also, when I was there in June, Hard Rock Hotel has since done away with the refill pricing.....1 price period, so other hotel cups will not work there anymore.

also, on a side note, my last trip at Royal Pacific-instead of refilling my pool cup they just kept giving us new ones (at the discounted price). We spent most of the day at the pool and ended up with like 6-7 cups by our loungers! (no idea why they didn't take the dirty ones away) LOL

I found out by accident that you can use your pool cup at other hotels. We were staying at Royal Pacific and decided to pool hop over to Sapphire Falls-when I ordered a drink I had my room key and the bartender asked if I had a pool cup from there. I said yes, but I didn't bring it with me. She said that's ok, I can still give you the refill discount! Awesome!!

Cabana Bay has their own style pool cup so you cannot use another hotels cup for refills there. I have however brought back my CB cup from prior trips and received the refill price-even though it's a different style now.

Also, when I was there in June, Hard Rock Hotel has since done away with the refill pricing.....1 price period, so other hotel cups will not work there anymore.

also, on a side note, my last trip at Royal Pacific-instead of refilling my pool cup they just kept giving us new ones (at the discounted price). We spent most of the day at the pool and ended up with like 6-7 cups by our loungers! (no idea why they didn't take the dirty ones away) LOL
Thanks for the info! Are the RPH pool cups resort designed? I love resort specific merch souvies. Anyone have photos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter