• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pool hopping question

E

eeyoresmom

We have a rental car this trip and would like to try the pool at CSR and lunch at the Pepper Market. What do you say to the guard at the shack? I always feel a little weird visiting other resorts, kinda like I'm doing something "wrong" TIA

tell him you are there for lunch at Pepper market.

if you are uncomfortable mentioning your pool hopping then don't.

We've gone to other resorts just to check them out and take a look around, and have never had any trouble at the guard shack. Have fun!

We have a rental car this trip and would like to try the pool at CSR and lunch at the Pepper Market. What do you say to the guard at the shack? I always feel a little weird visiting other resorts, kinda like I'm doing something "wrong" TIA
I'd suggest not confusing the guard with the PH issue as they won't understand. Remember you have to call ahead for "permission" to PH. If you're doing the DDP, the Pepper Market is an especially good option. You can get a smoothie as your drink though you often have to get a managers approval. Also, they limit the dessert to cookies and the like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter