Poolside Garden View?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Almost every search comes up for either Ocean View or Island View. We just switched out our OV studio for a pool/garden 1 bedroom. Does anyone have any pics of a pool/garden view room and is there anything we should request? There doesn't seem to be much talk of this view type. TIA

Pool/garden view is the first 5 or 6 floors facing the interior pool area. We stayed in a first floor room which was very convenient. The patio door allows access to the courtyard. i would pick 1st floor or highest floor for a possible peekaboo ocean view.

We were at the pool during the day but didn’t notice any noise in the morning or evening when in the room. If you need quiet during the day I would suggest requesting the Ewa tower as the kids play area is outside the other tower.

The poolside garden rooms are located on floors 1-5. If your husband naps during the day, I would suggest closing the sliding doors as they really help with noise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter