Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

First trip to Disney! We are going to celebrate my 38th birthday, my son's 5th birthday and our 8th anniversary all in 3 days in a row! :yay: Checking in Oct. 11th and checking out Oct. 17th.

We are so excited about this trip, and the DIS is helping us a lot with the planning!

:thanks:

:woohoo: Just booked March 9-16! First time at Pop - looking forward to it! Here's hoping for great weather! :goodvibes

First trip to POP Oct. 23 - 29! We had an over-the-top Disneymoon at the AKL and Swan in 2009. We decided POP would be the appropriate place to stay for my 50th birthday! :banana:

If I must turn 50, let it be in my Happy Place!!! :laughing:

First trip to POP Oct. 23 - 29! We had an over-the-top Disneymoon at the AKL and Swan in 2009. We decided POP would be the appropriate place to stay for my 50th birthday! :banana:

If I must turn 50, let it be in my Happy Place!!! :laughing:

That's were I celebrated my 50th Birthday too, last August. Have a great time and enjoy at all the sights and sounds from the 50-90's.:hippie:

Hope you have a Magical 50th Birthday Celebration !!!!!:hippie:

:woohoo: Just booked March 9-16! First time at Pop - looking forward to it! Here's hoping for great weather! :goodvibes

:cool1:YAY..!! We just booked Pop for the 8th -15th and can't wait..
I heard about the pool refurbish ,,,but am trying to find out when spring break is to decide if I need to make all my dining reservations ASAP!!!!
Anyone who knows about the spring break crowds,,and the time frames...PLEASE let us know!! Thanks!!popcorn::

Just got back from 9 days at Pop!! It was great!! Bus service was amazing. We waited no more than 10 minutes and often, less than 5. The parks were empty and we went on every ride with no problems, and I have 3 kids under 5, so you know, that we were not waiting more than 10 minutes. The weather was amazing! We even went swimming. Loved Pop but looking forward to family suites at Art of Animation in 2013! Enjoy the planning everyone!!

We are staying for the first time at Pop from 8/21 - 8/30. So excited. This is our 10th anniversary trip and the last trip before my DD starts kindergarten.

4th trip to POP - :banana:Starting May 27th - June 5th :banana:- cannot wait to get out of this SNOWAPALOOZA. :eek:
Have been keeping this a secret from the kiddos since October:ssst:..they still have no idea - and if DH and I stay strong, they won't know until we pick them up from school on the 27th and head to the airport. :car:

This will be our first stay at POP
March 21-25
Myself DM-28
DS-6
DS-almost 2
And sister-16

Cant wait!:woohoo:

hi everybody,

this is my first post and I am excited to join in .
I am just starting to plan our vacation and looking on site or off site, somewhere for a family of 5, mom, dad and 3 girls age 7,9,11. I wonder if Pop Century does accommodate our family.

This is a wonderful thread!!!!

A regular room at Pop Century can only accomodate a family of 4. I'm not sure as I haven't stayed at The Pop yet (will change soon as my dates are April 17-24) but maybe they offer adjoining rooms which would accomodate your family. If not you should look into a family suite at All Star Music Resort. Hope this helps!

We are staying at POP Sept 26-Oct 4. It will be DDprincess: is trip to Disney World. We went to Disneyland last Aug and can't wait to experience DW with her and DH.
I am loving all the great advice on this site. :lovestruc Everyone is amazing.
Making my planning a lot easier.

We are staying at POP Sept 26-Oct 4. It will be DDprincess: 1st trip to Disney World. We went to Disneyland last Aug and can't wait to experience DW with her and DH.
I am loving all the great advice on this site. :lovestruc Everyone is amazing.
Making my planning a lot easier.

Hi. We will be staying at Pop April 2-8. My sister-in-law & two nieces ages 3 & 4 will be driving down from SC. This is only our second time seeing them. CAN'T WAIT!!!
Oh & this will be their first time at the world.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter