• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

I'll be in Orlando June 12-18 but I'm attending a weeklong professional conference at the Double Tree at the entrance to Universal Studios. The schedule is so full that I can't even get to WDW for an afternoon or evening. :sad: To make it worse, we had to cancel our October 2011 trip/cruise. I will be back POP, I will be back Mickey. (Sigh! Snif! Rather pathetic, don't you think?!?)

That's mean and torturous! Sorry about the meanness of the conference!:hug: I hope you get back very soon!

I'll be at POP from Sept 11 - 17, 2011. I'm celebrating:
1) Getting back from Iraq in one piece. (No, I'm not in the military)
2) My birthday (first time I've done this at WDW)
3) Getting my haircut at the world (a first)
4) Taking the Behind the Magic tour (a first)
So, look for me. I'm not hard to find. I'll be the one in the KISS shirt. :)

We will be there October 26th through November 1st celebrating youngest daughter graduating from Nursing School, her boyfriend earning an engineering degree, my oldest daughter's third year of being an extraordinary teacher, my birthday and first trip for my new hubby and daughter's boyfriend!!

Dawn

Bringing my grandchildren (2 of the 5) to the world Nov 19-21 for a quick visit during school holidays. This is an annual tradition, but first time at POP - very excited to be trying this resort out! We've stayed at Movies and Music in past years.

Nex month...can hardly wait. This week I'll be working on t-shirts. And then I can throw them into the suitcase. :banana:

Almost done the halloween costumes. Just have to finish off DH's pirate shirt. Just 2 more Disney t-shirts to go. :banana: It's a great way to pass the weekend and gets me that much closer to Disney.:cloud9:

:banana:I am so excited it got here today. The trip is so much closer and it feels more real when you get the mail.

November 30th - December 10th staying at Pop!!! I will be celebrating my 40th B-Day on 12/8

Wow....I am also celebrating my 40th at POP. Nov 23rd to December 8th. Maybe we should have a birthday drink at Petals pool bar. :thumbsup2

At Pop Century February 17 -- 20 with wife's sister & bro-in-law and their two kids DS age 5 and DD age 2. Should be fun to see MK through their eyes since this is only their second trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter