POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

Never mind - I think I did it...

Anyway, 9/22 works for me, but I'll be late. I forget where I'm having dinner, or exactly what time, but I'll be there!

Nope, I was wrong. Still no ticker :(

Does everyone have their ADR's done yet? I will post mine...maybe one of ours will match up :goodvibes

9/22 - Chef Mickeys character buffet - Mickey and Friends- 6:10pm
9/23 - Crystal Palace character buffet - Pooh and Friends- 6:10pm
9/24 - Mama Melrose - 6:00pm
9/25 - Was 1900 Park Fair but it is closed for refurb so it is now at the GF Cafe character buffet - Cinderella and Friends - 5:55pm
9/26 - Whispering Canyon Cafe - 6:10pm
9/27 - Kona Cafe - 6:05pm :love:
9/28 - Le Cellier - 7:40pm

Okay, so here are ours:
9/23 Crystal Palace 4:50pm
9/24 Sci-Fi 3:40 (Should I keep this or change?...also going to try & get later time)
9/25 Coral Reef 6:50pm
9/26 Not sure where yet? (Any suggestions...)
9/27 Breakfast-Chef Mickeys 9:50am
Dinner-Cap 'n Jacks 7:45pm
9/28 No T/S will do C/S before MNSSHP
9/29 Ohana 7pm
9/30 California Grill 7:20pm
10/1 Boma 5:40pm
10/2 Le Cellier 4:40pm
10/3 Playhouse Disney @ Hollywood & Vine 11:40am
10/4 Spoodles 5:00pm
10/5 Narcoosees 5:30pm

Can't wait to try out all these restaurants!! :)

Hiya everyone! I'm a popper too! Sept 19-25 ! We have adr's for CM at 7:30 on the 22nd...so a post dinner pop pool meet would be great for us too!

It's me (chris), Casey (dd12), Grace (dd7)

and my friend Dana & her 2 dd's (10 & 7)

It's my 4th time at Pop & 3rd time for FREE DINING!!!!

I'd love to join you guys!

Hi Chris~ Can't wait to meet you!! :)

Welcome Scrappinmom!
By any chance do you usually write trip reports? Your name is wicked familiar looking and I LOVE reading trip reports, lol!

Well, I've THOUGHT about doing trip reports...does that count???:lmao:

Nope, I've not written one yet....

here's our ADR's..

Wed 9/19 - arrival - have to book plane tics to see if we'll get in early enough to go eat somewhere
Thurs 9/20: PSB dinner 7:30 (Epcot day)
Friday 9/21: CRT 9:30 LTT 5:00 - MNSSHP
Sat 9/22: easy day..CM 7:30
Sun: 9/23: TL & MGM so CS
Monday: CP 9:20
Tuesday - departure...have to see when we leave, may make one more TS.

Okay, so here are ours:
9/23 Crystal Palace 4:50pm
9/24 Sci-Fi 3:40 (Should I keep this or change?...also going to try & get later time)
9/25 Coral Reef 6:50pm
9/26 Not sure where yet? (Any suggestions...)
9/27 Breakfast-Chef Mickeys 9:50am
Dinner-Cap 'n Jacks 7:45pm
9/28 No T/S will do C/S before MNSSHP
9/29 Ohana 7pm
9/30 California Grill 7:20pm
10/1 Boma 5:40pm
10/2 Le Cellier 4:40pm
10/3 Playhouse Disney @ Hollywood & Vine 11:40am
10/4 Spoodles 5:00pm
10/5 Narcoosees 5:30pm

Can't wait to try out all these restaurants!! :)

You should do Kona Cafe :love: at the Poly on 9/26. I went there for the first time last year and it was the BEST meal of the entire trip!

I'm the only Disneynut in the family and I've had to BEG someone to keep me company. So far DD got the short straw!!!! So I'll be looking for a support group! We arrive 9/21 and leave 9/27. I'll have my Lime Green Mickey's in the window and on my bags. Count me in !!!!

Yahoooooooooo !! Morning All.. looks like our little party is starting to ROCK I will update the list today..

First, how about a "one day closer" HAPPY DANCE
94.gif
YES !!!

I'm the only Disneynut in the family and I've had to BEG someone to keep me company. So far DD got the short straw!!!! So I'll be looking for a support group! We arrive 9/21 and leave 9/27. I'll have my Lime Green Mickey's in the window and on my bags. Count me in !!!!

You are in good company here :grouphug: ... we can make up for your families "NON" nuttyness:rotfl: Can't wait to meet you :flower3:

Does everyone have their Lime Green Croc's yet? :yay: I just can't bring myself to buy them :sad2:

You are in good company here :grouphug: ... we can make up for your families "NON" nuttyness:rotfl: Can't wait to meet you :flower3:

Does everyone have their Lime Green Croc's yet? :yay: I just can't bring myself to buy them :sad2:

I can't bring my self to buy them either. I MIGHT get the flip flop looking ones to try during the summer but DEFINETLY not the other ones with all the holes in them.

Not that I am knocking anyone wearing them....just not my style :rolleyes1

You should do Kona Cafe :love: at the Poly on 9/26. I went there for the first time last year and it was the BEST meal of the entire trip!

I think I'll try to make an ADR for Kona Cafe today. I've heard GREAT things about the restaurant, so we'll give it a try :) Thanks!!

I can't bring my self to buy them either. I MIGHT get the flip flop looking ones to try during the summer but DEFINETLY not the other ones with all the holes in them.

Not that I am knocking anyone wearing them....just not my style :rolleyes1

I haven't got any either...not exactly my style either. I was thinking maybe I could get a black pair, but I have yet to do that.

Hi Pooch~ Glad you will be joining us on the 22nd.

By the way, good morning everyone :) 1 day closer to our trip. Yay!!:cool1:

Welcome! You will definitely be in Disneynut company at the meet!
My window will be decorated as well :cool1:

Just booked BBB and the Neverland Club for DSD today. I can hardly wait anymore!

:cheer2: I just passed the 300 mark on my posts!! :cheer2:

Hi Pooch~ Glad you will be joining us on the 22nd.

By the way, good morning everyone :) 1 day closer to our trip. Yay!!:cool1:

and a fine good morning to you as well!

Some has GOT to tell me how to put multiple quotes in a post, lol!

I think I'll try to make an ADR for Kona Cafe today. I've heard GREAT things about the restaurant, so we'll give it a try :) Thanks!!

Kona was YUM !! The kids will love the desserts :cloud9:

Hi,
We will be at POP September 22- October 3. I can't wait! DS keeps reminding me everyday too! Here are our adrs...
Sept 22-LeCellier
Sept 23-Ohana
Sept 24-Mama Melrose
Sept 25-Boma
sept 26-Crystal Palace (B)
sept 27- Lecellier
sept 28-Spoodles
sept 29-Whispering Canyon Café
sept 30-Kona
oct 1-Chefs DeFrance
oct 2-Coral Reef

Hi,
We will be at POP September 22- October 3. I can't wait! DS keeps reminding me everyday too! Here are our adrs...
Sept 22-LeCellier
Sept 23-Ohana
Sept 24-Mama Melrose
Sept 25-Boma
sept 26-Crystal Palace (B)
sept 27- Lecellier
sept 28-Spoodles
sept 29-Whispering Canyon Café
sept 30-Kona
oct 1-Chefs DeFrance
oct 2-Coral Reef

You are making me hungry ...:laughing: Welcome !! :grouphug:

Is anyone planning to attend MNSSHP ?? We are going to either on the 21st or the 28th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter