POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyElite4 said:
In addition to old KTTW cards (which seem to be hit and miss) and APs, the plastic park tickets with stripes on the back should also work to pull FP- if used to enter the park. That's good for anyone who purchased tickets separately and did not book a package.

Old kttw cards work if tickets were never tied to them

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow! Your only a day away. :)

I know I changed that last words but I'm so excited that after 299 days of planning we will finally be home. :)

We arrive late in the evening on 1/31!!!! It's our first WDW vacation!! Wooohooooo!

Not only is it the first time for the three of us, but it's my soon to be 10 yo daughter Pixie's (yes, that's really her nickname) birthday present (and celebrating mine, too).

I'm hoping that a little pixie dust will come our way, and let me find a dairy free non gluten free birthday cake, and dairy free pizza!!!

:jumping1:

party:party:

I'm sitting here doing work on a weekend so I can go play in the parks in 3 weeks!

And I can't wait to share POP with my Dad. Its just me and him this trip!!

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

RubyV said:
We arrive late in the evening on 1/31!!!! It's our first WDW vacation!! Wooohooooo!

Not only is it the first time for the three of us, but it's my soon to be 10 yo daughter Pixie's (yes, that's really her nickname) birthday present (and celebrating mine, too).

I'm hoping that a little pixie dust will come our way, and let me find a dairy free non gluten free birthday cake, and dairy free pizza!!!

:jumping1:

party:party:

I would totally make you one if I worked there. That's my dream job at WDW. FYI - Dole Whips are dairy and gluten free. I have been waiting for almost 3 years to have one again. I can't wait! Best of luck finding your special cake....I'm sure one can be made. From what I have read Disney does a fairly good job.with allergies.

Ok anyone else whose DH is a procrastinator? We leave at 7am tomorrow & my DH hasn't even packed yet & won't let me do it for him. He says it will only take like 5 mins. It's so aggravating. Grrrr...lol

Disneylover99 said:
Typical (in my household anyways) :rotfl:

Here too. Then we get there and it's "where are my socks?" "can I borrow your toothbrush? "." why didn't you remind me to pack my bathing suit?" Lol

livingthedream said:
I'm sitting here doing work on a weekend so I can go play in the parks in 3 weeks!

And I can't wait to share POP with my Dad. Its just me and him this trip!!

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

I would have loved to have done that with my dad....have fun and cherish the time! :)

practicallyperfect77 said:
I would totally make you one if I worked there. That's my dream job at WDW. FYI - Dole Whips are dairy and gluten free. I have been waiting for almost 3 years to have one again. I can't wait! Best of luck finding your special cake....I'm sure one can be made. From what I have read Disney does a fairly good job.with allergies.

I've been craving a Dole Whip float since we got home lol

KNovacovschi said:
Ok anyone else whose DH is a procrastinator? We leave at 7am tomorrow & my DH hasn't even packed yet & won't let me do it for him. He says it will only take like 5 mins. It's so aggravating. Grrrr...lol

Lol...not mine. He just would give me crap because I wanted to pack a week in advance.

I would have loved to have done that with my dad....have fun and cherish the time! :)

My Dad is in his mid-seventies. We are going because we need to be at the happiest place on earth right now. My mother fought lung cancer earlier this year and lost, so its just me and him spending some cherished time together. Who knows how much longer his health will last, so we are going to make the most of this trip! ::yes::

We're going to Disney! :cheer2:

I'm sitting here doing work on a weekend so I can go play in the parks in 3 weeks! And I can't wait to share POP with my Dad. Its just me and him this trip!! Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

We're going in 3 weeks too! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter