Port Adventures...book on my own or with Disney?

I don’t like large, cattle herding types of tours. And my impression is by and large the Disney excursions are exactly that. I like to scour websites for tour options and check out their reviews on trip advisor. I prefer smaller groups, especially on boat/water related excursions.

I will just say that may generally be the case but depends on the type of adventure. We just got off the magic and my husband was the only person on the Scuba adventure in Nassau.

Would you mind sharing who you used for the Pisa tour? We are going in June and climbing the tour through DLC is very cost prohibitive for our family of 4. TIA!
We pre-booked Tuscanybus.com from Livorno to Pisa. The DCL shuttle bus from the port drops you off right where you get on the Tuscany bus. We also booked our tickets to climb the tower directly from https://www.opapisa.it/en/ which is the official site. You can't book tickets until 20 days before your trip though. I just made sure I bought them as soon as I could and had no problem getting the amount and time I wanted.

I'm glad he enjoyed it, but I'm not surprised that your DH's scuba excursion wasn't that popular. Scuba isn't something that just anyone can do, unlike a snorkeling or sightseeing excursion. Those tend to be cattle calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter