Port adventures page loading issues

Chrislovesdisney

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else finding the port adventure webpages to be excruciatingly slow these last few weeks? It seems that there’s several minutes of just waiting each time I want to navigate back to the list of port adventures (A few minutes x multiple adventures I want to read up on for each port x the 4 stops adds literally hours to the process). This is regardless of whether I’m on a desktop or iPad.

It is very hit or miss. I would say it has been that way for quite a while. Recently I haven’t had any issues but that could just be pure dumb luck.

Try google chrome. Safari was horrible, but google chrome works like a charm.
Is anyone else finding the port adventure webpages to be excruciatingly slow these last few weeks? It seems that there’s several minutes of just waiting each time I want to navigate back to the list of port adventures (A few minutes x multiple adventures I want to read up on for each port x the 4 stops adds literally hours to the process). This is regardless of whether I’m on a desktop or iP

I have been having issues, called DcL and they told me they are experiencing a system issue for those using the website and app who live in Canada and France. Apparently they are working on it.but the issue is more specific to trying to select a port adventure and then just getting an endless blue spinning circle

I have been having issues, called DcL and they told me they are experiencing a system issue for those using the website and app who live in Canada and France. Apparently they are working on it.but the issue is more specific to trying to select a port adventure and then just getting an endless blue spinning circle
Thanks for the update. I live in the US (but would take a never ending blue spinning circle if it meant I could live in France!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter