Port Canaveral Hotels with Park and ride Shuttle

Racer X

DIS Veteran
Been a few years since our last cruise and I am having trouble locating hotels near the port that also have onsite parking with shuttle to the port. My all time goto used to be the Country Inn and Suites but after I called them I was told they have lost their cruise lot to expansion of another hotel. I would appreciate any recommendations of recent stays with available parking and cruise shuttle. Thanks in advance!

Radisson Resort at the Port has one. The hotel itself is pretty old but in decent condition. People with kids have said the pool area is really good. Depending on who is running the shuttle process, it can be a great experience or a zoo. They have (had?) one guy that ran it like a well oiled machine. He wasn't there the last time we used it and it was a zoo. But either way, it is an option.

Thanks for the replies! I guess parking at the port is always an option too though i haven't done that in quite some time... does anyone have experience with this?

Parking at the port is rather easy. Pay for your spot on the way in - it includes both embarkation and disembarkation day, so a 4-night cruise is 5x $17.50 daily rate. Still in parking garage immediately across from PC Terminal. (There are a few months where Disney is using a different terminal, though). Overflow parking would be surface lot, uncovered, but gated.

Park Port Canaveral is an offsite lot. My sister used it in November.

Current price for a 7-night cruise is ~ $103 at offsite (including discount to $10.95 base rate). At the terminal, you would be paying $140. Is that enough savings to do a car unload, catch a shuttle - and the same in return (versus walking off the ship to your car right there?). No shade on either choice. I sent them to the shuttle lot. I have only used terminal garage.

If you are parking your car in a lot or garage, also check hotels at Titusville along I-95. It’s only 24 miles to the port.

Thanks! Since this is only a 3 nite parking at the port might be the best option. Crazy they make you pay if you are out of the lot by say 9am! Is the parking labeled for DCL? Or is there a garage number i should look for? TIA

Thanks! Since this is only a 3 nite parking at the port might be the best option. Crazy they make you pay if you are out of the lot by say 9am! Is the parking labeled for DCL? Or is there a garage number i should look for? TIA
It's very easy when you arrive at the port. Just follow the Disney signs.

The Disney Terminal is #8. Parking is tied to specific terminals.

If you have luggage bigger than fits through airport x-ray scanners, you need to drop it off with porters. Or any luggage you don’t want to tote around until about 2 pm. Keep all your valuables and breakables with you.

Luggage drop-off is just before you turn into the parking area. You can do it afterward, but it’s easiest to drop off, park, then use the elevated walkway (garage Deck 3) to go into the terminal. There are elevators in the garage and Terminal. Also an escalator to terminal entry after crossing. You can cross on ground level.

It’s not complicated.

If you are on The Wish from Nov 11 - June 2, there will be different parking plans/ terminals.

Here are the dates with a different terminal:

• Disney Wish sailings beginning November 15, 2024 and through June 2, 2025 (except the December 30, 2024 sailing) will embark and debark from Cruise Terminal #10.
  • Disney Wish sailing on November 11, 2024 will embark from Cruise Terminal #8 and debark from Cruise Terminal #10.
  • Disney Wish sailing on December 30, 2024 will embark from Cruise Terminal #8 and debark from Cruise Terminal #10.

Thanks for the information. Agreed its not complicated after you are familiar with the process. I forgot about luggage drop off surely dont want to drag around suit cases all day before rooms are available. I will be sailing in September so will Terminal #8 be the default terminal? Thanks again.

Thanks for the information. Agreed its not complicated after you are familiar with the process. I forgot about luggage drop off surely dont want to drag around suit cases all day before rooms are available. I will be sailing in September so will Terminal #8 be the default terminal? Thanks again.
Yes.

Are they working to add another DCL port at PC? Is CT8 the original terminal? or CT10? It's been a while!

Ok cool thanks. Last question I think ;)

I am leaning towards parking at the port, if I can get an early arrival time do you think there would be an issue getting a spot? I would hate to get all the way over there and have to head back to find a park and ride!

Ok cool thanks. Last question I think ;)

I am leaning towards parking at the port, if I can get an early arrival time do you think there would be an issue getting a spot? I would hate to get all the way over there and have to head back to find a park and ride!

They try to have the ship emptied by 9:30.

The parking garage does not open until 10:15 or 10:30.

It’s Port Arrival Time. Don’t shot for getting there extra early. If you get an 11:30 PAT, I would suggest be parking ~ 11:15. I am generally a rule follower. If you are early, they make you wait until your time - just to move forward in the check-in queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter