Portobello Yacht Club vs. Fulton's Crasb

jdwright13

Mouseketeer
House for dinner, which would you choose and why? Is one better than the other? I'm catching a late show of La Nouba, and want to do a good/nice dinner before hand. Other recommendations are welcome, but I want to avoid pack with no room to breath, which is what I experienced at Wolfgangs last year.

Dh and I really enjoy Portobello's; we find the food and service to be equally good. We have been dining at Portobello's for at least 13 years and have never been disappointed.
Where ever you choose......Enjoy!

I would love to hear more reviews of Portobello. I was thinking of making a reservation, but the "Unofficial Guide" is pretty negative, and says that the Portobello is "slipping". Others...?

Uncleromulus, Thanks for the great link. I must try to remember to ask for John the next time we dine at Portobello's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter