Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked any of the Universal Resorts through
Hotel Kingdom? We used them a few years ago for another
Orlando hotel and had no problems. Just wondering if they
are still a reputable company.

Thanks,
Alison

Hi Alison,
We used Hotel Kingdom for our HRH August stay. They were super, and always responded right away to my questions. I was worried too, having never used them before, but I would use them again if they had the lowest rate.

but we booked the Royal Pacific through them and they were great. There was some confusion because they tell you on the confirmation that the hotel has already billed one night and the balance which is on the confirmation will be all you owe at check in, but that was not the case for me. Universal never did charge it, but did charge the whole stay when I checked in. So it worked out fine, but just a little confusing. And they email and call you right back...at least that was my experience.

If you make your reservation the Hotel Kingdom can you still get Loews first? I am Plat Loews and heard I can't use the benifit if I book any type of dicount. Do I really have to pay rack rate to use my Plat Loews?

Muffy if you call 1.800.LOEWS12 you can ask what rates you can use to get full loews first benefits. Good Luck!

When we stayed at RPR, we booked through hotelkingdom.com and I called the front desk to add my loewes first number. I got milk and cookies on the first night so make sure you add it. I think they will take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter