Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

HEY ! How'd I miss these pics ??? :confused3
Anyways, very nice pictures,:thumbsup2 Did you know that corn makes good Trout bait ? :thumbsup2

Darn! You weren't supposed to find them! I tried to sneak them in while you weren't looking! ;)

I didn't know that corn makes good Trout bait, but I bet my hubs does!

Stone Mountain GA:
2StoneMtnGAJune2004.jpg

Fort DeSoto in St.Pete Beach, FL
Wish I had a pic FROM the camper. This site was on the waterfront & the views (especially sunset) were phenominal!!!
2FortDeSotoStPeteFLJune2005.jpg

Hillsborough River State Park just east of Tampa:
2HillsboroughRiverSPTampaFLFeb2007.jpg

Gettysburg PA KOA: (first trip with the new camper)
2GettysburgPAJune2009.jpg

KOA in Pigeon Forge, TN: (packed in like sardines)
2PigeonForgeTNKOAJune2009.jpg

Beautiful sunset Jen!! Is that Donnie next to ya'll??

Oh, at Lake Guntersville, I ran into some other Disboarders that recognized my camper. Honestly don't remember who they were, but I gave them one of the Musket Mickey's you made me. I have yet to put one on my camper. I need to wash it first. Probably will wash it this weekend and apply it then.

Yes, that is Donnie. He stayed a couple of days with us. Make sure you leave the Muskey Mickey on ALL DAY to dry in the sun. Otherwise, the little parts will not adhere to the surface. (If you don't believe me, ask Donnie;))

Yes, that is Donnie. He stayed a couple of days with us. Make sure you leave the Muskey Mickey on ALL DAY to dry in the sun. Otherwise, the little parts will not adhere to the surface. (If you don't believe me, ask Donnie;))

Yes, the 1st one I applied was a mess. Jen and I sprayed windex on and got the decal where I wanted it. She sqweegeed the wrinkles out and later in the day it pulled right off.

Okay, first time trying to post photos. And I just realized, looking at these, that I'm always so excited to be camping that I don't even wait until we're fully set up to take pix. Plus, the kids get so excited they take off as soon as we're partially set up (don't know where they get that from, sheesh). So, while it looks like I just went and snapped some shots of abandoned sites, there really is life there...

This is at Jordan Lake in NC:

jordanlakecampground.jpg

And at James Island in Charleston, SC:

jamesislandcampground.jpg

We're heading to OBX in a couple weeks, and I promise I will try to contain myself and wait to take photos until we're fully set up!

Here is a few pics of our new camper a 2010 Keystone Bullet in use the second day we owned it at St Andrews State Park in Panama City Florida Site 22. I actully forgot to take any pics while we were all set up. These were after we were packed and ready to hook up to leave.

IMG00057.jpg

IMG00060.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

Not as cool as a waterfront site, but here's our site at Camp Hatteras last week.

thesite01.jpg

We were directly across from the dunes, which the kids really liked, because the path to the beach was steps from our site. They liked it, at least, until they were running down the path, and my son yelped and said, "I got a pricker in my foot!" Uh, not exactly what I was expecting to see in his foot:

stuckinthefoot.jpg

OUCH!

Very nice campground, Carol, :thumbsup2
Looks exactly like a place we would really enjoy.
Along with everyone else too, I would suspect.

The look on that little girl's face says it all - one happy camping memory being bottled up inside right there. :thumbsup2

Couple weeks ago, we had the absolute best spot on Kerr Lake, NC. Hubby had a tournament, and we were right near the boat ramp so he could buzz on over there before the blast-off. Then he fished right by our site and we got to see him catch his first fish of the day.

Here's the site:
kerrlake01.jpg

You can see how wide this thing was! We fit the camper and boat side by side:
kerrlake02.jpg

And here's hubby right before he landed his first fish o' the day:
kerrlake03.jpg

Here is our campsite at Torreya State Park in Florida over Memorial Day Weekend. Its a rustic little campground with good hiking trails.

100_2832.jpg
[/URL]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter