Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

Last edited:

Dude? Why are you not looking happy (Steve) but Teresa (behind you) is in the background smiling away?

I have my thoughts in my head (as the primary driver, planner, and photographer). I know there is a lot probably going on your mind.

But can you fake it for us a little? :yo-yo:

We're all jealous here.

Ed

Last edited:
Boyd's Key West Campground.

We had a "Dockside" site.
I don't remember which site I was on at Boyd's. 44 I think, but below is the campground map from their web site. I highlighted my site in purple. On the map it definitely doesn't look like an ideal spot, but walking the campground, I think we had one of the best spots in the place. The "ocean view" sites along the right side of the peninsula were all very short and we would not fit on.

j

1666805968735.png

I don't remember which site I was on at Boyd's. 44 I think, but below is the campground map from their web site. I highlighted my site in purple. On the map it definitely doesn't look like an ideal spot, but walking the campground, I think we had one of the best spots in the place. The "ocean view" sites along the right side of the peninsula were all very short and we would not fit on.

j

View attachment 713997

I agree, a very good spot you had. I had my Jayco popup back in 2011 and we had in interior spot near the bathhouse on the peninsula between North Porpoise and South Porpoise Point (to the upper right of it). It was very tight indeed. Knowing that land is scarce in the Keys and demand is high, I just sucked it up.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter