Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

I stayed at the Hilton Anaheim in one of their newly refurbished rooms:

113222hilton_anaheim_room-med.jpg

Thanks for this thread!

I have never stayed off site but looking at some of these pictures makes me rethink this!

Sorry - the photos are lousy, but it gives an idea. I forgot to take pics of the room exclusively to show to people, hence the mess!
This is the 1 bedroom suite, room 411. Right across from the pool, and next door to the elevator and ice/pop machines. Also, the photos of this room on the hotel website are exactly how the room looked, right down to the fancy folded towels beside the sinks! I have never seen a room look so much like the advertizements!

IMG_0002-1-1.jpg

Main room - sofabed, king bed, dining table, 4 chairs, writing desk, coffee table, armoire with tv and drawers, huge wardrobe closet (and I mean huge - you could fit a couple people in there easy!!!) Door behind the little one (dd) leads to the adjoining room, which we dubbed the "Kiddie room"

IMG_0014-1.jpg

Behind my dancing ds lies the 'kitchen' area - cupboards, microwave, fridge, kitchen sink, as well as the dining table (covered in junk) and the chairs (covered in clothes, but you can sort of see where they would be underneath all the stuff....)

IMG_0013-1.jpg

Pool area - pool itself is shallow, which was great for my kids. Hot tub to right of photo - small, so on cool nights there was no warming up after a swim - it was often being used by a family group also staying at the hotel. Lots of towels available, and our room was literally across the hallway.

IMGP7171-1.jpg

Better pic of the sofa/sitting area. Front door is off to left of photo. We never tried folding out the sofa - looked like probably a double size, and the room had plenty of space to move the coffee table elsewhere without it being in the way, if you needed extra sleeping space.

IMG_0006-1.jpg

View out the door of the room - McD's right across the parking lot! And we never went there once!!

IMG_0458-1.jpg

Kiddie room - 2 double beds and lots of room for crib for dd. I am standing in the "dressing" area to take the photo - bathroom is split, with toilet and tub in separate room from sink/mirror/blowdryer area. Which came in handy when I was getting ready and dh was showering.

I have also posted a review http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1822701 if you want more info on the hotel, housekeeping, etc...

Here are a few pictures from our stay this weekend at the Desert Inn. We had the big family parlor suite, room 404. I loved the room, but it was as fara way from the elevators as we could get. Wish it had been closer.

116.jpg

Tyler jumping on the bed in our side of the room.

118.jpg

The other side of the room, with two more beds in it.

120.jpg

Tristan in the living room area. Plenty of room for the two pack and plays!

117.jpg

Our bathroom

119.jpg

Vanity outside the bathroom

121.jpg

122.jpg

View from the walkway outside our room

How did you like deserts? We are trying to decied between there and the Best Western across the way....

Just got back from a 4-night stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I have loaded all of my photos on my computer, and I was sure to take lots of photos of the room and wonderful view we had! So, here they are!!!

We were in room 2674 on the 8th floor of the Wonder Tower. I actually requested this tower, and the CM was shocked that I requested it. She agreed that it is has the most relaxing views because of the waterfalls. The room was very nice, but I could feel the springs in the mattress. Not too comfortable, but I still fell asleep quickly. Mousekeeping was great as our room was always clean!

148433room_2674-med.JPG

Desk and closet were to the left as your entered:
148433desk-med.JPG

Bathroom was to the right:
148433Sink-med.JPG

148433bathroom-med.JPG

148433Sink2-med.JPG

148433sink_3-med.JPG

I loved the toiletries!!!
148433sink_4-med.JPG

More photos from room 2674:

View of the room looking towards the balcony:
148433bedroom-med.JPG

Looking towards the door:
148433bedroom_2-med.JPG

Daybed and TV cabinet:
148433bedroom_3-med.JPG

And our wonderful view:
When you opened the door, you could hear the waterfalls. And when you looked down, you saw the waterfalls!
Straight ahead:
148433view_3-med.JPG

To the right:
148433view_2-med.JPG

Zoomed in:
148433view-med.JPG

We could also see Splash and Thunder Mountains as well as the top of the train station!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

We stayed at the Cortona Inn & Suites. It's on Harbor. We drove, but I did see people walking to the parks. I'm not sure how long of a walk it is..

I got a really good deal on this room off Hotwire. It had a laundry room which was also on our floor which we took advantage of. We only used the dryer which was $1.25. I'm not sure how much it was for the washer.

The staff was nice and very accomdating. They had an issue with my ATM card which they used to charge the resort fee too. I had money (duh) but it wouldn't work for them. I have them DBF's and it worked fine. So who knows what happened there.

The rooms were clean and I we didn't have anything to complain about..

Okay, here's some pictures..

P5160506.jpg

The bed looking from the front door.

P5160507.jpg

The TV armoire and a chair.

P5160508.jpg

A desk with a chair.

P5160509.jpg

The fridge and microwave.

P5160510.jpg

The toilet and part of the shower/bath.

P5160511.jpg

The sink with a coffee maker and hair dryer.

We stayed at the Cortona Inn & Suites. It's on Harbor. We drove, but I did see people walking to the parks. I'm not sure how long of a walk it is..

I got a really good deal on this room off Hotwire. It had a laundry room which was also on our floor which we took advantage of. We only used the dryer which was $1.25. I'm not sure how much it was for the washer.

The rooms were clean and I we didn't have anything to complain about..

Wow the room looks nice! What is the address to this place? Do you recall how many stars it was and the Hotwire description when you bid on it?
Thanks!

Wow the room looks nice! What is the address to this place? Do you recall how many stars it was and the Hotwire description when you bid on it?
Thanks!

The address is:

2029 S Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802

And it was 3 stars.. For Hotwire I *think* I picked 3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South (if the hotel isn't South of Disneyland, then I picked Disneyland North) and I paid $59/night. Cortona Inn & Suites charged me I think $6/day for resort fees.

It says on the site that it's a block and a half, but it's pretty long blocks. I'm not sure if they had a shuttle going to the parks..

HTH!

Just Bumping...
Hate for this thread to get to far away in case anyone is looking for excellent hotel photos...

Again, thanks everyone for continuing to post!:)

These are pictures from the grounds at the Disneyland Hotel and the Lobby of the main tower.

Disneyland021.jpg

Disneyland020.jpg

Disneyland025.jpg

Disneyland001.jpg

Disneyland004.jpg

Whew!
Just remembered to save this thread before it went to Infinity and beyond!
Too much work was put into creating it by you wonderful posters to let it die....
So here it goes again....:)

Just got back from a 4-night stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I have loaded all of my photos on my computer, and I was sure to take lots of photos of the room and wonderful view we had! So, here they are!!!

We were in room 2674 on the 8th floor of the Wonder Tower. I actually requested this tower, and the CM was shocked that I requested it. She agreed that it is has the most relaxing views because of the waterfalls. The room was very nice, but I could feel the springs in the mattress. Not too comfortable, but I still fell asleep quickly. Mousekeeping was great as our room was always clean!

148433room_2674-med.JPG

Desk and closet were to the left as your entered:
148433desk-med.JPG

Bathroom was to the right:
148433Sink-med.JPG

148433bathroom-med.JPG

148433Sink2-med.JPG

148433sink_3-med.JPG

I loved the toiletries!!!
148433sink_4-med.JPG

Oh my goodness. They changed the toiletries! The DLH used to have the standard red, black and white Mickey stuff that PPH has now. I didn't realize they switched to these adorable bottles! How cute! It has been a long tims since I stayed in DLH. I love it there but the last times have alternated between PPH and GCH.

Oh my goodness. They changed the toiletries! The DLH used to have the standard red, black and white Mickey stuff that PPH has now. I didn't realize they switched to these adorable bottles! How cute! It has been a long tims since I stayed in DLH. I love it there but the last times have alternated between PPH and GCH.

I loved these bottles. My DFi ended up putting some in his suitcase on the first day and they replaced those. He wanted to put them in his suitcase every day, but I told him we didn't need 4 sets!!! He said we could take a bunch, clean them up, and use them as decorations on the tables at our wedding. I still said no. I was afraid of being charged if we took them every day!

We ended up with 2 sets! However, come to think of it, he still has my set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter