Post Race Party on Nov. 6th at EPCOT

Disneyonthe5

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any information about the post race party on November 5th at EPCOT? My daughter is running the race in the morning so I was joining her at the post party that evening. I have a ticket but can’t find information about it. Also, I’m assuming I can’t be at race if I’m not a participant. Thanks for anything you can tell me about it.

Does anyone have any information about the post race party on November 5th at EPCOT? My daughter is running the race in the morning so I was joining her at the post party that evening. I have a ticket but can’t find information about it. Also, I’m assuming I can’t be at race if I’m not a participant. Thanks for anything you can tell me about it.
It’s November 5th! Don’t know why it printed the wrong date!

I could be mistaken but I believe they’ll have info on spectating and the after party in the race guide, which should be available online sometime within the next week. She’ll get an email when it’s posted.

Of course you can go to the race to watch - there will be tons of spectators.

The party ticket allows you to get in to Epcot starting at 5:00, but the party doesn't 'officially start' until 10:00 when the day guests are gone. Only certain attractions will be running (GotG, Rat, Frozen, Test Track) and not all things in the World Showcase are open. There will be DJ's, special character meets, the food booths are all open as well. It is pretty crowded at first, but thins out considerably as the night goes on.

You will be able to go with her in the AM the coral area is restricted to runners only but the village with the character meets/food trucks are for friends & family there are also bleachers set up at the finish

As for the party there should be a mix in time where party ticket guests can enjoy the park than once the day guests clear the entertainment exclusively to event

Looks like half marathon runners will finish on EPCOT’s parking lot? Is that where spectators can be to see them finish race? What time do spectators need to be there?

Looks like half marathon runners will finish on EPCOT’s parking lot? Is that where spectators can be to see them finish race? What time do spectators need to be there?
the race starts at 5:00, but the corrals go off in waves, so depending on what corral you are in, it could be as late as 6:00 or so. You will need to find out which corral and what their pace is - spectating at the finish is open until the race ends, but you should check the spectator info on the RunDisney website and when the guide comes out next week.

the race starts at 5:00, but the corrals go off in waves, so depending on what corral you are in, it could be as late as 6:00 or so. You will need to find out which corral and what their pace is - spectating at the finish is open until the race ends, but you should check the spectator info on the RunDisney website and when the guide comes out next week.
wow as late as 6! my goodness you could watch all of encanto in that time waiting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter