Post your favorite nightime and fireworks photos

Here's a shot of the castle at Christmas:
2453276470101957511S500x500Q85.jpg

As well as the Christmas tree:
2470859120101957511S500x500Q85.jpg

fab pics but why double post? can we please stop this? it's a bit odd the pics are there twice.

fab pics but why double post? can we please stop this? it's a bit odd the pics are there twice.

When it's posted twice it's probably because someone quoted the picture from a previous post so that people know what picture they're referring to. If you look at the screen name of the person who is reposting a photo, it's not the same person who posted it originally.
Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to link to a picture without showing it in their subsequent post. I know I'd gladly link to a photo rather than repost it if I knew how. :confused: But I don't know how...:idea:Maybe if you know how to do it, you could give us directions on how it's done? :)

fab pics!!!! fab wknd everyone! what a very beautiful day here in sunny 80's. :)

Wow. Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing, less than a month and we get to go back to DL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter