Post your favorite photo

Jen- Its great to see a photo of you as well!! I think this is the first time ive seen one too. You make such a cute couple!!

Let's see here... favorite photo...

Here's one from the past... back in our early days (nearly 3 years ago at prom-- I was just proposed to days before, and im sporting the ring though you cant see it)..
ShaneMaggieProm04.jpg

And I cant help but post a photo from the wedding... You all know I absolutely love what Randy did with our wedding-- so its hard to pick just one. This isnt my absolute favorite one- but I think ive posted most of my favorites all over here so this is a new one...
ChapmanPhotographyPhotos237.jpg

I love seeing everyones photos...

Maggie, I LOVE your prom dress! It's so elegant!

Wendy, your picture is beautiful! I can definitely see why you used that as your Christmas card. DFTW should use your picture to advertise the MK photo shoot :)

Everyone else's pictures are also beautiful! I'm getting excited for my own wedding pictures now :goodvibes

Maggie, I LOVE your prom dress! It's so elegant!

Wendy, your picture is beautiful! I can definitely see why you used that as your Christmas card. DFTW should use your picture to advertise the MK photo shoot :)

Everyone else's pictures are also beautiful! I'm getting excited for my own wedding pictures now :goodvibes

Thanks Jen!! I loved it too-- when I saw it I just knew. Im not a real foofy kinda person and when I saw this dress i knew it was a keeper-- i only wish i had somewhere to wear it to again- lol.:hug:

Thanks Jen ....very sweet fo you...

Oh no! Can you see it now? If not ill just put links under the photos...

Yep :thumbsup2

So cute :) :) I love the wedding one of you two looking into each other's eyes. DF and I could never do that without sticking our tongues out at each other :rotfl:

Ok, so I couldn't choose between a professional looking picture or one that was more like us, so I cheated and picked both!

OurWedding094.jpg

OurWedding098.jpg

Good posting idea. I don't have a lot of time to post anymore, but I love seeing everyone!

Gosh EVERYONE has such amazing photos-- and what such cute couples there are out there!! This is good for putting faces with names-- especially for those of us who are planning on coming to the meet & greet.

I really like this one from our photographers, even though DH's eyes are closed:

coach 1

Also, I have this one in a frame on my desk here at work:

coach 2

Okay... this is totally a learning experience for me... but I'm going to try to post a photo AGAIN. Sorry everyone, but now I'm just determined to do it!!! :lmao: If this doesn't work... well.. someone hit me. :headache:

I would just like to say again how good everyone looks!!! It's SO nice to have faces with names!!

EvanJoBeachPic2.jpg

EvanJoBeachPic2.jpg
[/IMG]

Since others have already cheated ;) and posted 2 - here are 2 of my favorites.

Us in Universal last summer (acckkk we went somewhere other than Disney!)

47b6d807b3127cce98548faa92a900000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

and from our wedding day

47b6dc27b3127cce985488ec720a00000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

Jen- Its great to see a photo of you as well!! I think this is the first time ive seen one too. You make such a cute couple!!

Let's see here... favorite photo...

Here's one from the past... back in our early days (nearly 3 years ago at prom-- I was just proposed to days before, and im sporting the ring though you cant see it)..
ShaneMaggieProm04.jpg

And I cant help but post a photo from the wedding... You all know I absolutely love what Randy did with our wedding-- so its hard to pick just one. This isnt my absolute favorite one- but I think ive posted most of my favorites all over here so this is a new one...

I love seeing everyones photos...

Ooooh Maggie, I LOVE your photos, and your prom dress. :goodvibes Why couldn't I have found a prom dress like that when I was in high school??? All I found was froofy pink things that made me siick to my stomach :eek: Anyway, I think it's so adorable that you guys have prom pics together-- that's so neat to have such a history :goodvibes

Since others have already cheated ;) and posted 2 - here are 2 of my favorites.

Us in Universal last summer (acckkk we went somewhere other than Disney!)

47b6d807b3127cce98548faa92a900000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

and from our wedding day

47b6dc27b3127cce985488ec720a00000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

I posted two of the SAME pics... just goes to show how technologically oriented I am :lmao: I LOVE your pics, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wedding dress. Do you mind me asking who designed it?? Also, I have to point out, the skies WERE gray on the day you went to Universal... that's what happens when you go somewhere else besides Disney!!! :lmao: Kidding, I love Universal too, but Disney will always win!!! Thanks for sharing your pics :cutie:

So hard! Two wedding favorites and only because the rest are copyrighted!!

KJ1.jpg

kj4.jpg

Ooooh Maggie, I LOVE your photos, and your prom dress. :goodvibes Why couldn't I have found a prom dress like that when I was in high school??? All I found was froofy pink things that made me siick to my stomach :eek: Anyway, I think it's so adorable that you guys have prom pics together-- that's so neat to have such a history :goodvibes

Aww thank you so much for the compliments:hug: . Its really good that I found that dress because it fit my personality so well.

DH and I were engaged 3 years before getting married. I wanted a long engagement and thats certainly what we had. Time sure has flown by...

I love your beach photos too... I envy you having a good body and being able to post photos of you in your bikini. One day I will be able to-- I just have to keep reading the get 'fit' threads for moral support. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter