Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

This was my "Thank You" kiss
101-1.jpg

Our first trip on Nemo
086-1.jpg

and after a long commando day right after watching Fantasmic!
257-1.jpg

Dont ya just love grateful kids!!! :)

goldteacup.jpg

My DGS :hug: in 2005. That smile never left his face the whole 3 days we were there! :banana:

goofykiss.jpg

This one brings a tear to my eyes :sad1: ...it's my late DM who I miss more than words can say getting a kiss from Goofy in 1994. That's my niece on the right in the pink and my Aunt on the left in the white jacket. My Mom started the whole Disney craze for me.:flower3:

goofykiss.jpg

This one brings a tear to my eyes :sad1: ...it's my late DM who I miss more than words can say getting a kiss from Goofy in 1994. That's my niece on the right in the pink and my Aunt on the left in the white jacket. My Mom started the whole Disney craze for me.:flower3:

:hug:

My grandma who passed away awhile back made that same kissy face and had the same short gray hair. I have a picture of her making the same face and she looks very similar to your Mom. :flower3:

goofykiss.jpg

Disney definately gives fond memories :grouphug:

IMG_7113.jpg

This one was cute. Goofy was walking around greeting everyone and than he just walked up to the Christmas tree and gazing at the ornaments it was really cute.

:hug:

My grandma who passed away awhile back made that same kissy face and had the same short gray hair. I have a picture of her making the same face and she looks very similar to your Mom. :flower3:

I'm glad that this picture brought you a memory of your Grandma. :grouphug: Like I said this one always brings a tear to my eyes. I miss her everyday. :sad1: She was the one who gave me my love of everything Disney. :)

This thread is so amazing, Ijust sat for an hour and went through every pic! The one of the older couple in the teacups made me teary as well as cinderella and the little girl in the wheelchair......they truely capture the magic of Disneyland!

I have a few pics to post from our trip last month, but havent figure out how yet :-(
:confused3

This thread is so amazing, Ijust sat for an hour and went through every pic! The one of the older couple in the teacups made me teary as well as cinderella and the little girl in the wheelchair......they truely capture the magic of Disneyland!

I have a few pics to post from our trip last month, but havent figure out how yet :-(
:confused3

It's easy! First you need a photo hosting site like Photobucket.com. Upload your photos to that site (they explain how to do it;it's easy) and when you're done, under each picture will be several links. Look for the one that says [ IMG ] in brackets. (Just like that except the brackets will be right next to the IMG letters. Right click on that link and hit Ctrl C and come back here to the DIS. Click on "Post Reply", that opens up a new window. Right click in the reply and hit Ctrl V. That pastes the link. Once you post the link everyone should be able to see your photos. Try it! Good luck!

This is my daughter and I on 11/2/08, my husband was in the dumbo in front of us and snapped this shot, I love it!

1001662.jpg

It's easy! First you need a photo hosting site like Photobucket.com. Upload your photos to that site (they explain how to do it;it's easy) and when you're done, under each picture will be several links. Look for the one that says [ IMG ] in brackets. (Just like that except the brackets will be right next to the IMG letters. Right click on that link and hit Ctrl C and come back here to the DIS. Click on "Post Reply", that opens up a new window. Right click in the reply and hit Ctrl V. That pastes the link. Once you post the link everyone should be able to see your photos. Try it! Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help, I hope I dont go crazy posting pics now that I know how, lol
:woohoo:

Thank you so much for your help, I hope I dont go crazy posting pics now that I know how, lol
:woohoo:

It's addictive! I have succumbed to it! Once you learn how to post photos and see all kind of different threads where some of your pictures would be appropriate, it is hard to resist the temptation to post all of them and tie up the whole thread!!! Then, when you start your own Trip Report or something, where you have a little more 'free reign' to post LOTS of your own pictures throughout the whole thing, it's easy to become a picture-posting maniac!!!! I posted quite a few in PhotoPass, then stopped until I get new ones. I posted a few in the Favorite Character Photo and Favorite Holiday Photo threads and stopped (for now!). But, last week, I was a picture-inserting fool in my own Trip Report, and I am not done yet! I had to scan a lot of my photos anyway and get them on the computer for back-up/posterity, so while I have a little time to do it here and there, I am combing through endless photo albums and spotting things that I would like to post on DISboards! If you have tons of pictures - especially from all kinds of DLR trips, past and present - but don't want to post 50 of them on one thread, it's a great idea to just start a Trip Report or a Pre-Trip report to just kind of give yourself a venue for posting all of your photos!!!

It's addictive! I have succumbed to it! Once you learn how to post photos and see all kind of different threads where some of your pictures would be appropriate, it is hard to resist the temptation to post all of them and tie up the whole thread!!! Then, when you start your own Trip Report or something, where you have a little more 'free reign' to post LOTS of your own pictures throughout the whole thing, it's easy to become a picture-posting maniac!!!! I posted quite a few in PhotoPass, then stopped until I get new ones. I posted a few in the Favorite Character Photo and Favorite Holiday Photo threads and stopped (for now!). But, last week, I was a picture-inserting fool in my own Trip Report, and I am not done yet! I had to scan a lot of my photos anyway and get them on the computer for back-up/posterity, so while I have a little time to do it here and there, I am combing through endless photo albums and spotting things that I would like to post on DISboards! If you have tons of pictures - especially from all kinds of DLR trips, past and present - but don't want to post 50 of them on one thread, it's a great idea to just start a Trip Report or a Pre-Trip report to just kind of give yourself a venue for posting all of your photos!!!

As much as I would LOVE to do a trip report from our trip in November im really really bad at writing, especially after seeing some of what other people have written!
In my "next life" I will focus in school more on what makes a great writer!
lol
:scared:

This is the BEST picture ever of me and my little cousin when he met Mickey for the 1st time:

2160711010101957511S500x500Q85.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter