Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Sorry gang, but I'm jumping to the PC 4.0 Cruise. Wasn't going to do it, but couldn't resist the length and itinerary. Have fun without me!

We jumped too !!! See you in December 2012

Countdown is now down to 455 days to PCC 3.0

Its 622 days to PCC 4.0 if anybody is counting.

Countdown is now down to 455 days to PCC 3.0

Its 622 days to PCC 4.0 if anybody is counting.

I am...just had to change my countdown calendar to the new date...it was hard to add days instead of subtracting

Hi all......come on now....don't let this thread fizzle out.....:banana:

I'm still here!!
I know I don't post in this thread much- but I am watching almost every day.

Where are all the June cruisers?? Is it still too early?

Cheri- thanks for keeping this active! :thumbsup2

I am a teacher so I can't jump ship to the 7-night December cruise. I'm just fine (and I think DH is too) with our little 5-night sailing. We're adding days pre/post cruise at WDW and we REALLY couldn't do that if sailing in December.

Although I had to pinch myself the other day and tell myself that it's June 2012. Boo......

Actually, gives me plenty more time to get this mommy body into swimsuit shape!!!!

I am a teacher so I can't jump ship to the 7-night December cruise. I'm just fine (and I think DH is too) with our little 5-night sailing. We're adding days pre/post cruise at WDW and we REALLY couldn't do that if sailing in December.

Although I had to pinch myself the other day and tell myself that it's June 2012. Boo......

Actually, gives me plenty more time to get this mommy body into swimsuit shape!!!!

Hi Denice!!! There's going to be a ton of teachers on this cruise. What fun!!! I don't think 5 nights is a small cruise at all especially for those of us adding extra days. Plus, it'll be warm!! :)

Interesting (but not surprising) to see a few folks jumping over to 4.0. Did you plan to jump when you booked? (i.e. to get the on-board discount)

Not that it really matters, I guess! We'll all have an amazing time, whether June or December!

Interesting (but not surprising) to see a few folks jumping over to 4.0. Did you plan to jump when you booked? (i.e. to get the on-board discount)

Not that it really matters, I guess! We'll all have an amazing time, whether June or December!

No...actually I had no intention of going on another cruise in December, as it was so cold on 2.0....however, when I heard of the ports, and it was a 7 day (and for us, it turned out to be cheaper to go on the longer cruise) I decided that I wanted to switch...my DD was determined to go in June, because is was around her birthday, but when I told her of the ports....she didn't have a problem with switching over. Those of us that have jumped have opened up spots for those that are on the waitlist...and that's a good thing.

I'm still here! "Real" life has just been a bit crazy and has intruded on my Dis time. I'm super excited for a 5 night. Since we're pretty new to cruising (this will be the kids' 1st cruise), I think 5 nights is perfect?

Amanda

Yep! That's all good.

I agree that it's a very good thing to open up spots for wait-list guests! Best case scenario will be perfectly filled allocations with all waitlist folks taken care of!

We're still here.....for now. Waiting to see pricing on the 15 night Hawaii.

But definitely going to try and add PCC4.0 since it will be leaving on the day of my Big 4-0!:banana:

Even if we can't get in on the podcast events we're looking at booking a group of rooms for that one.

We just got back from a Royal Caribbean 4 nighter that went to Cozumel and had the BEST excursion! and the girls said they just got signed up with Disney. It's learning to make 7 salsas, a couple of margaritas (with never ending frozen margaritas the whole time), and salsa dance lessons. We'll be booking this one again!

We're still here.....for now. Waiting to see pricing on the 15 night Hawaii.

But definitely going to try and add PCC4.0 since it will be leaving on the day of my Big 4-0!:banana:

Even if we can't get in on the podcast events we're looking at booking a group of rooms for that one.

We just got back from a Royal Caribbean 4 nighter that went to Cozumel and had the BEST excursion! and the girls said they just got signed up with Disney. It's learning to make 7 salsas, a couple of margaritas (with never ending frozen margaritas the whole time), and salsa dance lessons. We'll be booking this one again!

What excursion did you take?

Cozumel and had the BEST excursion! and the girls said they just got signed up with Disney. It's learning to make 7 salsas, a couple of margaritas (with never ending frozen margaritas the whole time), and salsa dance lessons. We'll be booking this one again!

This sounds like something you should be able to do without going through Disney.

A quick google search shows there are several cooking classes. How about this one?

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/cooking-classes.htm

Oops! Sorry, I am trespassing on PCC 3.0 territory!

Important question - in Cozumel where is the best place to stop for a good margarita?

Val & I stopped at la Cava del tequila last night for a classic. While we were enjoying that we commented that it would be nice to stop for one on the Cozumel stop. ...but maybe we need to move this discussion to the 4.0 thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter