Post your VMK screen name here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is Polysisterchick (mom's name wont log out)
my vmk name is polybabe

wow - i have seen like half of these people and didn't realize who they were!

Just a quick question...how long is it before you noticed that you turned from a guest to a screen name? Both of my kids play under different logins and can't get their screen names approved (I think they've each tried 4 different unique clean screen names over the last 2 weeks). They're just sick of being guests! How long did it take for you? I plan on signing on too here eventually!

TIA!
Amy

Found on another thread:

chia8333 posted: "my name in VMK is ChiaBob"

horner5 said:
Just a quick question...how long is it before you noticed that you turned from a guest to a screen name? Both of my kids play under different logins and can't get their screen names approved (I think they've each tried 4 different unique clean screen names over the last 2 weeks). They're just sick of being guests! How long did it take for you? I plan on signing on too here eventually!

TIA!
Amy

My approval took about a week and at least 10 names. I guess things like Disney, Eeyore, etc. (of course with numbers attached) aren't good names. I finally started looking around my bedroom and typing in those words...that's why I'm BubbasFriend - I have two fish named Bubba and Bubbette!

My main person is SleepySith - but I have alter egos to get credits.

GrumpyKenobi
badhairday
generalmess

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter