Postcard exchange sent/received COMPLETED

I hope to be getting ours together. We have a big weekend coming up. DS makes his First Holy Communion so this week has been crazy between my work (always busy at end of month) and rehersal and cleaning. I am going to do my best to get it all together, I also thought it would be a little easier to find postcards!:guilty:

Mine are in the post now - I've had a hard job finding cards, the shop that used to sell a good selection has stopped stocking them. I hope the ones I have sent are OK.

Nutsy, thanks for the Koala lesson ;) My aunt is a nun, she was in Australia for years as teacher/principal/educator. She is now retired and living back in Ireland. Anyway, when she would come to visit she always brought neat stuff about Australia, the animals, environment, country etc. We just ate it up. Ok, sorry for the hijack.......................My cards will go out either tomorrow or Mon. Like PP the place I usually get mine does not have the selection it use to have. Bummer.

Nutsy, thanks for the Koala lesson ;) My aunt is a nun, she was in Australia for years as teacher/principal/educator. She is now retired and living back in Ireland. Anyway, when she would come to visit she always brought neat stuff about Australia, the animals, environment, country etc. We just ate it up. Ok, sorry for the hijack.......................My cards will go out either tomorrow or Mon. Like PP the place I usually get mine does not have the selection it use to have. Bummer.

Don't worry about hijacking the thread Rose Mary, it's fine. I did it myself yesterday with the Koala Bear vs Koala thing anyway.:goodvibes

Oh yeah..good to see we are making progress with getting the postcards in the mail.

If you're having trouble locating postcards, give me a yell. Seems there are a few people having such problems this time round.:sad2:

Just 7 left to post as having sent their cards off:goodvibes

Just a thought but have you posted a link to this thread on the UK boards? I purposely went looking for a thread but any newbies might not know to look.

Sorry if you've already done it.

I got my postcards today from Jlitfin :)
I will post what i got later tonight.

Here is what I got :goodvibes
Inner Harbor Baltimore :)
Downtown Baltimore
and Fort Mc Henry Baltimore

Thanks Again :)

Just a thought but have you posted a link to this thread on the UK boards? I purposely went looking for a thread but any newbies might not know to look.

Sorry if you've already done it.

Oooooopss... no I forgot to do that Libby.. thanks.. I'll go do it now.;)

Ok, due to the fact that Monday is a public holiday both in the UK and here in OZ.. I've extended the mail by date to Tuesday.:goodvibes

Still have 8 people yet to check in and post that their postcards are on the way. Still have a few days to do it though.:goodvibes

Here is what I got :goodvibes
Inner Harbor Baltimore :)
Downtown Baltimore
and Fort Mc Henry Baltimore

Thanks Again :)

You're welcome, postcards were hard to find, that's why all 3 were from Baltimore. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find any from other parts of Maryland.

You're welcome, postcards were hard to find, that's why all 3 were from Baltimore. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find any from other parts of Maryland.

Seems there are a few folk having problems tracking down postcards this year, both in the US and the UK :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter