Power Pass Question

MaryS

Earning My Ears
I just called for the child's price for the IOA/Universal Power pass for 99.00. I was (rudly)told that everone pays the same price. When I told the lady that when I click on "ages for ticket prices" It gave a brakedown. She then told me "If it is not in our computor, we don't have it!" Do I really have to pay the same amout for my 5 yr old as I do for my husband and I?

I just checked their website online ticketbooth and was surprised to find that they do not offer a dicount for kids for the AP. It listed only one price, labelled "adult", but there were no other options listed.

For the other offers, there were age price breaks, but not for the discounted 1 yr / 2 park pass (99.95/per)

Has it always been like that? I was going to buy the 7 consecutive days but they just changed it to 5. It just seems more economical to buy it this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter