Aqua Mouse on Fantasy

Per Disney, “
  • Loose items such as sunglasses, mobile phones and cameras are not permitted on AquaDuck.”

We had no issue using a GoPro with a wrist wrap mount. The staff looked at it and said it was fine.

We had no issue using a GoPro with a wrist wrap mount. The staff looked at it and said it was fine.
It will sometimes depend on the CM. We've been on the AquaDuck dozens of times where first I'm in front and DH is in the back, then we switch and we switch back and forth every ride. Last time the CM said that the heavier person HAD to be in the back and wouldn't let us switch. Some CMs are just naturally more cautious than others and/or more strict with the rules. So some CMs might allow wrist mount but don't assume that they all will.

It will sometimes depend on the CM. We've been on the AquaDuck dozens of times where first I'm in front and DH is in the back, then we switch and we switch back and forth every ride. Last time the CM said that the heavier person HAD to be in the back and wouldn't let us switch. Some CMs are just naturally more cautious than others and/or more strict with the rules. So some CMs might allow wrist mount but don't assume that they all will.
In addition to this, it also might depend on wind conditions. If it's calmer, they might be a bit more lenient than if it's windy. I imagine it's similar to when they don't allow single riders if it's super windy (I experienced that on the AquaMouse on the Wish).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter