• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PPO Garden Grill

Caleb P

Earning My Ears
Our WDW trip is in July and had planned to do a PPO at Garden Grill on July 8th. At 181 days out, Garden Grill showed nothing but 9am reservation spots. I was surprised, as virtually every other restaurant (including BoG) still had availability at 8:30am or earlier. We ended up grabbing Akershus for PPO, but I'd still prefer Garden Grill. On further inspection, I noticed that Garden Grill still has plenty of PPO spots for the days surrounding 7/8, but not on 7/8. Is it possible that it just filled up that quickly or is there something I am missing?

Edit: The same is true for 7/11 (nothing before 9am), and zero availability for breakfast on 7/9. Anyone know what might be going on or if there's hope that those times will get opened up?

Last edited:
I don't know of anything happening on those days, but we couldn't get Garden Grill PPO breakfast at all in October and I tried 3 days. I would keep checking back.

Hey, I've been trying to get breakfast reservations for the last week in September/First week in October (not even worrying about PPO) and there is nothing coming up - I could get BOG, Cinderella's Castle, Chef Mickey all the usual hard to get suspects but no GG. I am starting to think I am missing something here. Anyone got any ideas?

TIA OO :tigger:

Hey, I've been trying to get breakfast reservations for the last week in September/First week in October (not even worrying about PPO) and there is nothing coming up - I could get BOG, Cinderella's Castle, Chef Mickey all the usual hard to get suspects but no GG. I am starting to think I am missing something here. Anyone got any ideas?

TIA OO :tigger:

Following up on my situation, I kept checking and a couple of weeks later an 8:30a popped up so I grabbed it. This was well before the COVID-19 situation, so under normal operations at the time. I found it so strange that every single top restaurant I checked (BOG, CRT, etc) had plenty of availability, but not GG. I really thought maybe it was some sort of closure those mornings, but then one lone spot opened. It still makes no sense but at least there's some hope. Just keep checking!

Following up on my situation, I kept checking and a couple of weeks later an 8:30a popped up so I grabbed it. This was well before the COVID-19 situation, so under normal operations at the time. I found it so strange that every single top restaurant I checked (BOG, CRT, etc) had plenty of availability, but not GG. I really thought maybe it was some sort of closure those mornings, but then one lone spot opened. It still makes no sense but at least there's some hope. Just keep checking!

Good morning Folks

Thanks for all your replies :goodvibes

Believer - Thank you for clarifying

Caleb - I was with you and genuinely thought that GG was closed but I managed to get an 8:40 reservation today, mind you I still don't know whether the parks will be open by then 🤞

Hope everyone keeps well

OA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter