Pre-purchase photopass?

robandkelly13

DIS Veteran
We're going to WDW for the first time Dec 17 - 27 and I don't know if we should pre-purchase the photopass cd. I know that the parks are very crowded this time of year, so will it be difficult for us to get pics taken? Also, does anyone know if we can take the pics from the photopass cd and download them to our computer? Can we upload them to a site like snapfish or shutterfly for printing? Thanks in advance!

I'm curious too about the whole photopass CD thing - seriously considering it for our trip this fall...

Yes, and Yes: I always pre purchase the photopass CD, have many pics taken while at Disney, last trip June 2008 we had over 300 pcs taken. The pictures can be uploaded to your computer, I have uploaded many Photopass CD's into Photobucket and you can copy the CD for friends and family members if needed. I just had them printed at Target yesterday. They can be uploaded to their site to be available when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter