Premier Inn

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Does the US have Premier Inns? They're a chain of hotel over here that are actually very comfortable with flat screen TVs, choice of pillows, double beds, air conditioning and so on, on a budget. I'm considering taking a short city-break in London in a few months and I can comfortably afford two nights in such a hotel.

I don't think we do- Best Western or Motel 6 are budget chains over here. My husband and I stayed in the Hub by Premier Inn St James Park/Westminster last June for a week and we loved it. It was small, just enough room for the bed and bathroom but it was a lot cheaper than a lot of hotels we looked at.

We don’t have Premier Inns in the US. I have stayed in a few of the London locations and been very happy. My son and I tried the new premier plus rooms on our last visit, and it was nice having room with a mini-refrigerator. I will be staying in a Premier Inn one night before flying home from Dublin this summer.

They also have locations in Germany now.

I believe there is also an American chain of hotels also called Premier Inn "Not sure if they are related to the UK chain" that are based in Arizona and have locations in Arizona mainly in Phoenix Tempe and Mesa. I remember because when I was a little girl my family took a mini-vacation to Phoenix by ourselves "this was way before my aunt moved to Arizona" and my mom saw a Premier Inn next to the Metrocenter Mall and we decided to check it out. And to my family's surprise my mom made a wonderful choice because this hotel was really fancy and had an antique-like vibe to it and when we got in our room there it was so lovely and nice. And the beds were very comfortable and looked like something out of a fairy tale and the beds had fancy sheets and had really fancy feather pillows that were very soft and I mean this bed would've been the kind of bed Goldilocks would've slept in in The Three Bears. And the room also had antique tables and chairs. But it was a cool place and the cheapest hotel in Arizona that my mom could find. But it was an awesome place that's still in business today. I didn't know that there was a UK hotel chain named Premier Inn so I wonder if the Arizona Premier Inns in America are related to this UK hotel chain?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter