Premier Outlet Mall--

ellyn2000

DIS Veteran<br>Loves to go Pearl Diving in Japan<b
Just back from our latest trip to WDW. We stopped at the Premier Outlet Mall on our way into Orlando and were very happy with the Disney Outlet there. It's off exit 27 and very easy to find. We have the hardest time getting in and out of Belz, so this was a pleasant surprise to be able to outlet shop so easily. We bought more than we ever have before because the discounted merchandise was so reasonably priced. They also have a selection of current Disney items that are the same price as the parks. My DS bought numerous pins for $3.99 ea. to use for trading. He ended up keeping some because he liked them so much. I'll go there in the future on every Disney trip for my gifts and souveniers. Saved a bundle!!!

it is just down from crossroads......under i4 and turn left on Little Bryan Lake ...then follow it past the Shrine.......mall is about a mile or so ....

you can see if from the I4 as you travel to and from disney

Thanks. We were going to go to Belz but now I think we'll try this one instead. Only 9 more days to go!!!!

I LOVE that store. They had some of the same things that were selling at the parks and resorts for about half the price. I got a good deal on some resort golf shirts and AK souveniers.

The Character Wearhouse was awesome at the Premier Outlet Mall. I wasn't pleased with the selection at the Universal Store. But at Belz the Universal Outlet had everything at 50% off the marked price. We came home with the most souveniers on this trip. The malls let us stock up. Even Disney had a few good sales going at some of its shops (got a Tower of Terror T Shirt for $10.)

I have seen snowglobes ... those that were on sale in WDW itself, not at the Disney Stores. Most things at the WDW outlet stores are about 50% off the "park price". Sometimes they have deeper discounts. I got a numbered Walt and Mickey Millennium watch for about $40 and it retailed for $150! I was thrilled since I had been drooling over it at the parks!

Now I don't know whether to go to beltz or premier. Please help me decide. Which is closer to disney and which has the better deals?

Premier is closer, but Belz has 2 Disney Outlets. I usually make it to all 3 :D. The deals and 80% of the merchandise is the same. Sometimes I go from one to another looking for a certain size. If you have a car and enough time, go to all 3. If not, just to to the Premier which is much, much closer.

For some reason we have the hardest time finding Belz. I didn't go there this trip because Premier is so much easier to get in and out of it just wasn't worth the hassle. There is also a Universal outlet @Premier and we got a few things there. I'll go there in the future.

I had NO IDEA there was one at the Premier Outlets. It is VERY close to WDW. We drove to BELZ and got lost several times and ended up who knows where....BELZ to very large and has 2 Disney outlets, but the whole mall is kinda dumpy. Next time I will for sure go to the closer outlet. I did learn my way around Orlando.

Even closer than Premier Outlets is Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores on S R 535 just 1 mile from WDW!!
We accidently found the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores[about a mile from WDW on S R 535] They have 2 Character Corner Stores that carry discounted Disney Merchandise also,and found some great buys there!! They are at the WDW end of International Dr.

WE found Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to be cheaper [trading pins$1.99, .99AK Tin, $4.99 for a MK fireworks shirt, .99 Die Cast Character Vechile ]or the same as far as Prices go.

The Premere Factory Stores are just a round the corner and up the road from Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.[I didn't get there??] But others Have good things to say these stores.

I bumped up a map in this post "HIFS and LBV Factory Stores,Great Map" here is a link to it
http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97613
The Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores are about where the "69" is near Lake Byran!!

Even closer than Premier Outlets is Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores on S R 535 just 1 mile from WDW!!
We accidently found the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores[about a mile from WDW on S R 535] They have 2 Character Corner Stores that carry discounted Disney Merchandise also,and found some great buys there!! They are at the WDW end of International Dr.
Whoo Hoo! I'll check this place out next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter