Priates Cruise??

The Pirates Cruise launces from the Grand Floridan. I'm not sure if it's every morning, or just M-F. It either starts at 9 or 9:30 and ends around 11:15, approximately $23. I looked into it recently but can't remember all of the details obviously. The minimum age is age 4.

This is the info posted on Deb Wills site:

Pirate Cruise - Children wear pirate bandannas and follow clues to search Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon for buried treasure. They sail to many exotic "ports of call" (Resort Marinas) to collect treasure. At the final port of call, children have a snack and split up the "buried treasure." Children who are potty trained (no pull-ups) and ages 3-10 may attend. Lunch is provided (Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Gummy bears, Krispy Treat and Juice box).

Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Available to all guests, Cost is $28.17 plus tax.
Reservations 120 days in advance 407-WDW-DINE

I hope this helps. Our DD went last year and she going this year as well. She still talks about, great fun for the kids:D

I just booked this for my dd in Sept. Min age is now 4. Cost $28.17 + tax. Have to be at GF marina 9:15, cruise leaves 9:30 gets back 11:30. You give Cr Cd info & they charge your card 24 hrs prior. You must cancel 24 hrs prior for no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter