Price Charts for 2008 and 2009

OSUChad

Earning My Ears
I have a nice excel spreadsheet put together analyzing pricing for a family of four (2 kids and 2 adults). I have each trip broken down into where, length of stay, kid price, adult price, total price, and price per day. I have 2008 value price (I believe they are all value) and 2009 early booking price charts. Send me a pm with your e-mail if you want me to send it to you.

I would put it in this post, but I really don't know how to make tables look good on here, and the Excel sheet has my formulas embedded if you want to change the calculations for families different than 2 adult and 2 kids.

Chad

All PMs returned with an e-mail and attachment. If it did not go through please PM again. Also, I can make any changes needed if you need a little assistance with Excel.

Thanks for the nice comments sent back.

Chad

Chad you can also put it on google spreadsheets if you want to make it an easier access to those interested

Take a look here

For those that may need a different format than Excel, I've created a pdf version as well. I've also cleaned up the original chart I made. Just send me a pm and I will send you either the Excel or pdf versions. I started messing with Google spreadsheets, but I need some more time to figure all that out. I might try more with that later. For now, hopefully excel and pdf versions will be adequate.

Chad

If you have sent me a pm for the chart but you did not include your e-mail address, I need you to resend your pm with your e-mail. I can not click on a user name and send an e-mail until my post count is 15. I can not send a pm until my post count is 10. These are to stop spam I assume.

I believe I have responded to everyone's pms except for those that did not send an e-mail address.

Again, let me know if you see changes that need to be made or other formats you would like to see.

Chad

Wow, I just realized you were a newbie to the site. Let me be one of the first to say WELCOME!

Thanks again for a copy of your spreadsheet. You've made it so easy to see what it will cost no matter what combination of kids/adults attend. I just changed the formula and copied it to the other cells to see the costs for 3 adults. It's so sad once the kids become adults for pricing packages.

OSUChad,
I'm new,too!! Did you post to Google docs yet?
Would be helpful as I can't PM or email yet either.

Ok. I'm still not at enough posts to PM and obviously some aren't there either to request the chart. Just send me an e-mail instead if you would like. My e-mail is chad at chadcargill.com

I had to put spaces and the word at in the email address because, yet again, you have to have 10 posts to even include an e-mail address in the post. Wow, there is some serious spam control on this site. It's all good with me though.

Chad

Once again, I believe I have responded to all pms and now e-mails. If you requested the chart and didn't get it, please e-mail or pm again. I'm trying to keep up with these, but I've gotten a lot of requests. Also, if you are not getting your e-mail, you might check your junk e-mail folders. I have noticed that one request for the chart got sent to my junk e-mail folder.

Chad

Bumping this back to the top and reminding that if you send me a PM, I need your e-mail address to send it to you. I can not PM you until I have 10 posts. There are a few of you who have PM'd me without your e-mail, so I can not send a response.

You can also e-mail me. My e-mail is chad at chadcargill.com. [Again spaces and the word "at" included in my e-mail on this post because I can not include e-mails in my post until I have I think 15 posts.]

Good luck with everyone's trips. Hope the chart helps comparing the prices and gives you a measurement of daily cost/value.

Chad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter