Price increase at Buffets

janskin

Disney on the Brain
Did anyone else notice this at Deb's site. The menus say effective October 10, 2004 there was an increase in the buffet prices.
I guess I need to add these into the budget.

Jan :earsgirl:

Where did you find this info? Is it all buffets or just certain ones and how much of an increase?

Thanks!

I just saw that too. I was debating about whether to buy breakfast vouchers for CRT, but since they just went up by $2.00 I'm definitely going to . I wonder if I should get them right away before they go up in price on hotwire?

Sorcha

I'm curious how this will affect people dining at these restrau. People will continue to pay whatever the price for the character meals but I for one will not pay $25 per person for Ohana when I can dine at Kona for less and enjoy better food quality (MHO). I will keep my Boma PS just because we are staying there for a couple of nights but some of these places the food quality and selection has went downhill in recent years and theres no way I would pay these prices.

Originally posted by sorchamac
I just saw that too. I was debating about whether to buy breakfast vouchers for CRT, but since they just went up by $2.00 I'm definitely going to . I wonder if I should get them right away before they go up in price on hotwire?

Sorcha

The current vouchers expire 05/05, so I bet that is when they increase the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter