Priceline Questions

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I thought that Priceline was having all kinds of problems, going under, etc. Is it safe to try and get airline tickets thru them still? I for one thgouth that William Shatner's singing on the commercials didn't do them any favors.

Any thoughts?

RweTHEREyet?

They have done well, on the hotel, airfare and car rental part of their buisness!. Since you pay for your item up front, if they ever go under you don't loose anything.

vheart6.gif

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Priceline almost immediately pays the vendor when your offer is accepted. If Priceline were to go out of business, your prepaid reservation is still valid.

Priceline was having problems with their gas and grocery line. From what I understand that is where the majority of complaints arose from. I have been using Priceline for 2 years now on everything, hotel, airfare and rental cars and have never been disappointed.

THE MAIN THING IS YOU MUST TRAVEL WHEN YOU ARE SAYING YOU'RE TRAVELLING. If not you are the one making the mistake not Priceline.

Hope this helps.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter