Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

angelmom said:
I mailed mine yesterday (sat.) so they should be there in the next few days. I love these flower swaps!

I got it today! That's some speedy mail service! :cool1: Thanks for the litle present, it's awesome! :woohoo:

BIG SIGH...

I wrote to Gayle of Bargain Pack again asking about the Easter flowers for the flower/brads group. She called her supplier, and even they are having trouble getting the flowers in. :confused3

She said that she will have them in the mail to me on Thursday...so I will be able to mail early next week. I got all my other ones counted out, so it will just be a matter of counting and bagging that last group.

I can't wait to see the other flowers! Diana Lyn, thanks again for hosting!!

YodasMom said:
I mailed all my flowers today (Saturday)!

All of my groups were mixtures of small, medium, and large and the bottles ranged from 135 to around 170 flowers, so I just divided them equally between colors and sizes with each mixture.

Thanks for hosting again! I love the flowers!

Hi! I got yours yesterday! :cool1:

ddavis860 said:
BIG SIGH...

I wrote to Gayle of Bargain Pack again asking about the Easter flowers for the flower/brads group. She called her supplier, and even they are having trouble getting the flowers in. :confused3

She said that she will have them in the mail to me on Thursday...so I will be able to mail early next week. I got all my other ones counted out, so it will just be a matter of counting and bagging that last group.

I can't wait to see the other flowers! Diana Lyn, thanks again for hosting!!

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Oh sure, NOW I find the great site to buy Primas on. They've got everything! And for once, they're actually a store that sells the color sombinations in small, medium, and large. No guessing. Try all the listings on the top of the search page. Their selection of Got Flowers is amazing.

Stamping Bear

patchchild said:
Oh sure, NOW I find the great site to buy Primas on. They've got everything! And for once, they're actually a store that sells the color sombinations in small, medium, and large. No guessing. Try all the listings on the top of the search page. Their selection of Got Flowers is amazing.

Stamping Bear

I'm in heaven! :cloud9:

It's funny though, by doing these two swaps, I think I have a sampling of just about every one of those flowers. :thumbsup2

Mine should go out tomorrow... DH has to make it to the post office on his way to bring me lunch!

Shawna

Diana- I dropped mine in the mail on Saturday. :)

I have ran into a problem. I just received my order from Bargain Pack, and no Prima's :guilty:. Gayle had e-mailed me saying the Prima's would be in about two weeks from when I place my order (which should have been a week or two ago), I told her to keep the rest of my order and send everything at once. She sent me a note with my order saying that she does not expect to get the Prima's from China until the first week in June. (This doesn't sound too promising). I called 2 LSS's near me and they have some in. One said she got in a case with velvet flowers that is new, but I am not sure what they are like. So I will try to go there and get a color that wasn't picked in my group if that is OK. Both stores are out of the milk bottle flowers.

Mickeyteacher said:
Mine should go out tomorrow... DH has to make it to the post office on his way to bring me lunch!

Shawna

I got yours today!

Twingle3, I got your too! :cool1:

Twigs said:
I have ran into a problem. I just received my order from Bargain Pack, and no Prima's :guilty:. Gayle had e-mailed me saying the Prima's would be in about two weeks from when I place my order (which should have been a week or two ago), I told her to keep the rest of my order and send everything at once. She sent me a note with my order saying that she does not expect to get the Prima's from China until the first week in June. (This doesn't sound too promising). I called 2 LSS's near me and they have some in. One said she got in a case with velvet flowers that is new, but I am not sure what they are like. So I will try to go there and get a color that wasn't picked in my group if that is OK. Both stores are out of the milk bottle flowers.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. :guilty: Check out what your LSS has and keep us posted!

Mine are ready to mail. I can't go to the po tonight--ball game--but will tomorrow after school! :thumbsup2

Twigs said:

this is a great place to shop! http://sites.securemc.com/folder24458/index.cfm?id=74712&fuseaction=browse&pageid=258

I always get my stuff within a week of placing my order.

ttyl,
Kellie

Well, after several more emails to Bargainpack :badpc: ....one to Diana Lyn :) ...and a trip to my LSS :yay: (such a hardship...sigh...but I digress)...I have FINALLY heard back from Gayle at Bargianpack who ASSURES me that the flowers will ship today... :lmao:

If I don't get them this week, I'll be headed back to my LSS :moped: (...sigh :teeth: ...)...and getting a different color group. She is getting a shipment this week... :hyper:

I heard back from Gayle (BargainPack) and she has received some of the Prima's she ordered, so she hopes mine will be in soon too. At this point I do not want to take the chance, as talking to the owners of 2 LSS near me, they have been waiting for the same flowers from Prima for a while now too. So I went out today and got lavendar hydrangeas and beige flowers. I have them packed up and will get to the post office tomorrow.

Mine did not get mailed on the 24th. I will go to the post office tomorrow morning and mail them.

As some of you know, I have been teaching at an alternative high school. The last day for our ninth graders was Tuesday. Tuesday night 3 of our students--9th graders--were in a bad single car accident and one girl died from her injuries. The driver is still in the hospital, the other girl has been released. Reports are that the driver was changing lanes, swerving from one to another. Then he lost control, hit a culvert and a light pole (knocked out power to over 3100 homes for several hours). The pictures of the car are awful and they had to use the jaws of life to get two of them out.

So . . needless to say the last two days at school--and personally--have not gone as planned. Many of us did not know until Wednesday morning when we got to school.

Please keep the two kids who survived and the family of the one who did not in your prayers. The funeral is Saturday.

That is such a tragic story. Get them in the mail when you can, with the holiday weekend coming up, the mail is going to be a little messed up anyway, so don't worry about it.

I'll give it to the end of next week, see who we are still missing from and we'll talk about it then.

Everyone have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter