Princess B-Day Extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre Trip Report

Wow that's strange but at the same time very pretty! Well now you know she'll want curly hair when she get older cause it's straight.

So I have addedd Ohana's bfast to the plans and our customized maps are on the way. I am waiting for our customized maps to come in the mail and another surprise. Nothing else has been happening as far as the Disney trip but it seems a billion miles away.

So I have addedd Ohana's bfast to the plans and our customized maps are on the way. I am waiting for our customized maps to come in the mail and another surprise. Nothing else has been happening as far as the Disney trip but it seems a billion miles away.

You will love Ohana's for breakfast. We tried it for the first time on Tyler's Wish trip and loved it! Not only were the characters fun, but the food was really good and they brought you more of whatever you needed! :stitch:

I know what you mean. We are 3 months out, started our countdown around 5 months or so, and it still seems far. Hurry up and get here!!!
I've heard nothing but good things about Ohana. I wish we had more days and meals to try everything I read about.

You will love Ohana's for breakfast. We tried it for the first time on Tyler's Wish trip and loved it! Not only were the characters fun, but the food was really good and they brought you more of whatever you needed! :stitch:

I can't wait to try it. We love Ohanas atmosphere but do not really like the dinner food so we are trying the breakfast this year.

I know what you mean. We are 3 months out, started our countdown around 5 months or so, and it still seems far. Hurry up and get here!!!
I've heard nothing but good things about Ohana. I wish we had more days and meals to try everything I read about.

It seems sooo far out and Im so excited to go!!!! Atleast I will have your TR to tide me over till we get there. :)

So now I am thinking about doing Hollywood and Vine and Tusker House Safari Breakfast for each prospective park day. That way we are already in the park during rope drop.

So now I am thinking about doing Hollywood and Vine and Tusker House Safari Breakfast for each prospective park day. That way we are already in the park during rope drop.

That's a good idea about rope drop! I am the one in our family who can't get up early, so I am hoping to be able to make myself get to each park at or close to opening time. We'll see!

And you're right about reading others' trip reports. It helps the time go by and keep the excitement coming. I figure after we're back it will just as fun to read the new TRs to help us relive it. ;)

That's a good idea about rope drop! I am the one in our family who can't get up early, so I am hoping to be able to make myself get to each park at or close to opening time. We'll see!

And you're right about reading others' trip reports. It helps the time go by and keep the excitement coming. I figure after we're back it will just as fun to read the new TRs to help us relive it. ;)

Dont worry about getting up early that much. Your GAC card will get you to the front of almost every line. Since we dont have the card this year we have to make sure we get there early.

If you do the Tusker House breakfast I heard it's the best! The characters are suppose to be big time on the interaction there and the food is pretty good. I'm looking forward to it cause there seems to be a lot of vegetarian options on the menu!

I know what you mean. My trip is still 4 months away and I'm saying can it get here any sooner. Life is going in slow motion cause I've got two trips planned this year and it's taking forever!

I can't wait to read about your trip!

If you do the Tusker House breakfast I heard it's the best! The characters are suppose to be big time on the interaction there and the food is pretty good. I'm looking forward to it cause there seems to be a lot of vegetarian options on the menu!

I know what you mean. My trip is still 4 months away and I'm saying can it get here any sooner. Life is going in slow motion cause I've got two trips planned this year and it's taking forever!

I can't wait to read about your trip!

Thank you for the advice on Tusker. I also am trying to plan two trips so I know how you feel.

We've had breakfast at Tusker House twice and loved it both times! Both times we got to AK at rope drop and did the safari and a few other things and then had a late breakfast at TH.

We've had breakfast at Tusker House twice and loved it both times! Both times we got to AK at rope drop and did the safari and a few other things and then had a late breakfast at TH.

That was my idea exactly.

We recieved our customized maps and they looked great. I am switching our days around so that we will have one busy day followed by a rest day. Will edit the list post once again. :upsidedown

:)We have experienced many changes on this trip already and will probably have many more before October rolls around. Originally I was going to bring my grandmom but once my mom found out begged me to come along. Seems that she likes the way we do Disney here on the disboards. :thumbsup2 So even though or last trip was pretty rocky, it was also alot of fun and she did say she would pay for her part of the trip completely.... sure come along. When I had thought my grandma was coming I had changed our dining plan to the regular one since I was getting no help paying for the trip and we were going to take the train down to Florida. Now with my Mom coming we will be going back to Deluxe dining and driving down to Florida. So without further hesitation, here are our preliminary plans.

Our dates are 10-26-2010 to 11-2-2010. (Note dd's bday is 10-27) We will be staying on property at Pop century and are planning to drive down so we will be leaving home on the 25th of October.

Day 1
Leave home
Drive 10 or 8 hours
Stop at hotel for night

Day 2
Finish Driving
Arrive Check In
DTD
Shopping
Jiko Dinner

Day 3-Magic Kingdom
CRT Breakfast
Fantasyland attractions
Back to resort
Lunch
Nap
Boma
Back to MK
Tommorowland attractions

Day 4- DHS
Hollywood and Vine Breakfast
DHS attractions
50's Primetime cafe
Back to resort
Nap
Epcot
Attractions
Garden Grille

Day 5- Animal Kingdom
Tusker House Safari Breakfast
Attractions
Flame tree BBQ
Back to Resort/nap
Hoop de doo revue

Day 6- MK
CP breakfast
Adventureland/Frontierland attractions
Lunch- CHH
Back to resort- Nap
BBB at DTD
1900 Park Fare

Day 7- Epcot
Akhersus Breakfast
Attractions
Le Cellier lunch
Back to Resort
Sanaa Dinner

Day 8
Bfast
Checkout
Visit at GKTW
Leave
Drive 6 hours
Stop at hotel

Day 9
Drive rest of way home.

Those are just the rough draft of plans. Things may change. There were so many things i wanted to do this trip that we may not get to do soo..... we just may have to plan another trip for next year. :rotfl:

Now our trip looks like....

Day 1
Leave home
Drive 10 or 8 hours
Stop at hotel for night

Day 2
Finish Driving
Arrive Check In
DTD
Shopping
Jiko Dinner

Day 3-Magic Kingdom
CRT Breakfast
Fantasyland attractions
Back to resort
Lunch
Nap
Boma
Back to MK
Tommorowland attractions

Day 4- Animal Kingdom
Tusker House Safari Breakfast
Attractions
Flame tree BBQ
Back to Resort/nap
Hoop de doo revue

Day 5- DHS
Hollywood and Vine Breakfast
DHS attractions
50's Primetime cafe
Back to resort
Nap
Epcot
Attractions
Garden Grille

Day 6- Epcot
Akhersus Breakfast
Attractions
Le Cellier lunch
Back to Resort
Sanaa Dinner

Day 7- MK
CP breakfast
Adventureland/Frontierland attractions
Lunch- CHH
Back to resort- Nap
BBB at DTD
1900 Park Fare

Day 8
Bfast
Checkout
Visit at GKTW
Leave
Stop at Joes Crabshack
Stop at hotel for night.
Day 9
Wake up
Eat Breakfast.
Check out
Check in Auto train.

I have recently recieved some bad news. Unfortunately my school does not have nor intend on having a fall break. They also do not feel as though a Disney vacation qualifies as an excused absence. :sad1: So what are we going to do? We just have to go earlier. During the worst month there is to go to Disney!!!!! :scared1::scared1: July, we are going to Disney now from July 1 - July 9. We are going to take the Autotrain down instead of driving the whole way and I had to quickly make dining reservations after the 180 mark day. I am pleased to report that I was able to secure all of my dining choices except CRT and Hoop De Due and that was only because I can not pay the ressies in full untill next week. I was upset at first about Mya not getting to spend her birthday at WDW but the CM I spoke to today assured me that we could still celebrate early so I threw in my mom and nieces birthday too. We are also celebrating my nieces first visit and Mya's fight with Cancer being finally over. Even though we will not be in Disney on the specific dates, it will still be a Princess Bday Extravaganza full of surprises for everyone involved. Except for the all knowing planner of course. :sad2:

UGH!!!! Fall breaks are so nice for vacation planning. That totally stinks. At least they are cool with you celebrating early. And woohoo for getting the ADRs. Hopefully you'll get the other two as well. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter