Princess Storybook Now Available!!!!

mjay

Earning My Ears
All,

I just called looking for a cancellation during my stay 10/30-11/06 and was told that they decided to extend the last seating of the PSB from 10:20 to 11:40. I had my pick of days and time from 10:20 - 11:40 during my stay.

Hope this helps some people out here who have been helpful to me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
I was able to get two tables for our party of 9 on November 24th!!!!!!

Jan :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I was just pondering on my good fortune as just this morning, I too was able to get a PS at PSB for 11:10 am on Nov10. Originally I thought a cancellation had opened up, but was surprised at the later time. But I was looking for one as late as possible, since we had been planning dinner for around 8 pm that night. It makes sense that they extended the seating times, perhaps with increased popularity and high volume expected with F&W Festival, Veterans' Day Weekend and Thanksgiving. Who knows, maybe this is a permanent time change?!

So if you have been trying to get into PSB, you may get a later seating available, depending on how long they plan to do this for.:cloud9:

FYI: It's not just LATER seating times... yesterday I booked a party of 8 on 11/7 for 8:50 am...

I believe the longer breakfast hours will be a permanent change since the restaurant is no longer serving lunch.

Since I do not recall ever finding the Akerhaus overly crowded for lunch, Disney probably decided to discontinue lunch service and extend the hours for the very popular pricess breakfast.

Good move, IMHO!

paxtrist- congratulations! I remember you did not get a princesses ps and were wanting one badly. I'm proud you finally got one!!! We are doing PSB the day after you for the first time.
Did you ever get CRT?
Have a magical time!princess:

Now I finally feel like I've made a contribution to this site. Feels good to pay it back.

THANK YOU soooo much for posting this!!! I too just called and was able to get the only PS I missed out on at 90 days! I am very excited and so appreciate you taking the time to post that tip mjay!
Jamie:sunny:

Hate ask a silly question but exactly where is the PSB that you are talking about? Is this the one at GF,MK or Epcot? Or is this something new that I need to find out about? Thanks!

Thanks for posting! Got a 11:10 on Dec 9th. I'll guess I'll have to have a light breakfast to for the kids so they can last until 11:10

This was the last key to our trip. I've got the Cinderella Breakfast, Chef Mickey's, the revolving restaurant and now these. Thank you so much for posting this. I had been calling periodically. If I could reach I kiss you. I have a four year old and twin six year olds. Thank You!

Tink2,
You have a good memory!
I FINALLY got a PS at CRT for 12/11. I have been calling every day and there was a cancellation. I was thrilled when they had an available table. We did CRT last year and my daughter LOVED it!!! The PSB is a little surprise for her. I even ordered her a t-shirt from the Disney Store that has Belle, Cinderella and Snow White on it and it says Paxton's Princess Breakfast at Walt Disney World. I thought that she would love the idea of the characters signing her t-shirt.
I hope you have a great vacation!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter