Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

Ugh. 34 minutes on my desktop, but I need to leave home in 15 minutes. Over an hour on my phone. Fingers crossed!

Ugh - my work schedule is NOT runD friendly today. Kicked someone out of my office and finally clicked through at 10;01am. All browsers (PC and phone) are more than 1 hour. If anyone has a lower wait time after registering on an extra link, please send my way! I need to leave for another meeting at 10:45. ARGH.

I know it wouldn't help for this race, but this is the part where I kick myself for not getting gold club membership when I had the chance! For future races..... I forgot how stressful this is!

Anyone else have the boards as down on their laptop? It’s working on my phone but not on my computer. It says its down to move to new servers. Just in case this disappears on anyone.

Anyone else have the boards as down on their laptop? It’s working on my phone but not on my computer. It says its down to move to new servers. Just in case this disappears on anyone.
I'm still ok on my PC..... [crossing fingers]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter