• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Weekend 2024!

Sorry everyone, it's not letting me post links only the queue ID, saying its spam. Probably bc I haven't posted before. Good luck!!!

Sorry everyone, it's not letting me post links only the queue ID, saying its spam. Probably bc I haven't posted before. Good luck!!!
Yeah like I said you need 10 posts in order to unlock certain things. There should be a thread around here that lets you get to 10. Go over there make a few posts and come back you should be good then.

Anyone can take a queque id and paste it into the last bit of any link to the rundisney registration... even one they currently have. That's how I got in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter