• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priorities for girls 7 and 5?

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I have 3 boys so we’ve always skipped the princess stuff. I’ve been thinking ahead to my next trip, and my nieces are joining us. I’m trying to make a list of things they’d like, especially since my kids will be focused mainly on coasters and mountains.

MK- ETWB, the princess meet and greets, CRT
Epcot- Frozen
HS- BATB show

What else?
Thanks!
Eta- they’re not doing BBB due to cost.

Also at Epcot, there's princess meet and greets around the World showcase, and the princess meal at Akershus in Norway, and in HS there's the Frozen sing-a-long show, Little Mermaid show, and Olaf meet and greet. At AK they can meet Pochahontas but nothing else too princess-y there.

At MK- any child can get a hair cut at Harmony Barber Shop the price is reasonable (Under $20) and they get sprinkles and stickers my 5yr loves getting a hair cut there.
We try to also get a lunch reservations at BOG, we like sitting in the library room its a nice spot for lunch and a break from the busy day.
Another fun thing is the character at Pete's Silly side show Minnie and Daisy have one side with Goofy and Donald on the other.

I haven't taken my daughter, but a friend of mine took her daughter (6) to the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at Grand Floridian and she LOVED it.

We have 3 boys too so never met the princesses, but on our last cruise my friend came along and she wanted to meet them all and it was a blast. My eldest son came along when we met Belle. She noticed he was carrying a book and talked his ear off about it. All the princesses were so in character! I really enjoyed it. You will have a great time with your neices!!

Frozen sing along at HS. Ariel ride and festival of fantasy parade at MK - lots of princesses in the parade.

Have you looked into the mermaid makeovers at Pirates League? Much cheaper than BBB.

My nieces were 5 and 6 when we took them a couple years ago. their favorites were:
MK: getting "pixie dusted" at Castle Couture shop - just ask one of the cast members :); It's a Small World and the Carousel were favorite rides, they also loved ETWB, CRT and meeting the princesses
HS: Frozen Sing Along, the Disney Jr show, meeting Olaf
EP: Nemo and the Aquarium, Akershus (breakfast), meeting Anna & Elsa, and they liked coloring the Duffy Bears in the countries

It depends on your girls, but mine LOVED meeting Merida and shooting a bow in MK

They also LOVED LOVED LOVED TT and Figment's ride at 4.5 and 7, so we rode those multiple times.
And I agree with the different Duffy bears from each country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter