Products You Miss

This one is pretty recent: Kraft isn't making their sugar/salt free regular peanut butter anymore. We use that for dog treats. There are a couple of other "natural" brands but they're all very oily.

I discovered this one at Thanksgiving. Krusteaz pie crust mix (or any other brand) where you just add water and then roll it out. I saw some online for more money than I was willing to spend, but couldn't find it locally. It's so much better than the premade, but easier than making it from scratch.
Walmart has it, I saw it about a week ago and it can be ordered online

The things I miss that irk me:

The original McCormick meat marinade packets, I have a few left and save them for holiday BBQ
McCormick Recipe Inspirations, they were amazing collections of spices and a recipe so if I liked it I would buy the big container
Entemen's ROUND pecan ring etc, I will not buy a log of whatever it is they have now, this was fancypants for my grandparents, always on hand for company.
Entemen's Black Forest square cake with the chocolate frosting
Panera Balsamic salad dressing, the original kind that they sold for a hot second in stores then changed, I do not get it at all anymore. At least Chick fila sells in stores what sells in the restaurants.

Pantene mousse for curls that actually worked, haven't bought their new versions of stuff in a few years, all the fragrance and none of the curls. Why did all the products that let my hair be crunchy on the ends vanich, it's the crunch that works? Now I buy nothing and changed my haircut to work with nothing in it.

Walmart has it, I saw it about a week ago and it can be ordered online
Yay! We have a Walmart in the next town over so I'll have to stop in next time I'm there! I didn't even think about Walmart.com. Amazon was ridiculously priced, but it might have been a pre-Thanksgiving thing with sellers upping their prices.

Gap 100% cotton string bikini panties. I would've bought 100 pairs if I'd known they were going to stop making them Ditto the Old Navy all-cotton pajama bottoms.

This made me laugh, because same for me with a certain style of cotton undies they carried at Macy's. They had them for years, and I always restocked. I've never found a good replacement.

Ladies, if you find underoos that are just right, stock up!

What's a product that you used to get that you can no longer find or is no longer available? Whether it be a can of Tab soda or your favorite hair product that you used for 25 years before being discontinued in the 90s, let's hear it!
they came with two cans to mix. Tom Tucker Mint Gingerale - I can taste it here

Wasn't Vennetta that ice cream by Breyers that was like a ice cream cake? I remember seeing the commercial for it on TV and I thought it looked very nice. Another thing that I loved eating for breakfast sometimes was Burger King's Cini-Mini's and I liked them when they first came out and would eat them every weekend and I don't know why Burger King discontinued them in the first place. And my dad used to like the Burger King Hamlette which was also great but I too tried it and was not impressed with it. Burger King used to have a great breakfast menu but sadly many of their good foods were discontinued

The-story-of-Pillsbury-Space-Food-Sticks-the-vintage-snacks-for-astronauts-that-kids-loved-250x167.jpg

I replied to this thread back when it was new, but just thought of another one - Dr. Pepper 10. Dr. Pepper Zero Sugar is decent, but not quite as good as Dr. Pepper 10 was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter