Project Runway Season Five -MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

Ok.. my impressions so far

Tim is using Christians phrases... I was rolling on the floor

Keith is HOT. Number one reason I am watching it right now

Wesley is adorable and fills in that preppy look that I also find attractive, plus I'll miss him ironing his clothes shirtless every episode.

Ken can't stand Suede at the moment, Ken wants to duct tape Suede's mouth. He is kinda cute too, but his mouth makes him less so.

Blayne...can the fans vote off someone? NOW

Leather chick cracks me up with her griping.

Morto (or however her name is spelt) wow she was already crying is she going to be the crier this season????? Going to be tough to beat the guy from last season he teared up every show.

Oh and another thing. Do models know NOTHING of fabric and materials??? you would think they would have learned something by now. Unless it was a behind the scenes gimick to pretend they didn't know anything, I don't think that looks well on Heidi to be a judge if models are that dumb about fabric.

Oh the crying, yes, Korto (?) is the one. Did you see the previews?

I won't be able to remember who is who till way later in the season, except for Leathah and Suede. Is Suede the one with the blue hair?

So, anyone else see this blog entry?

It had me rolling on the floor! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

"And for the last time, you don't have to use the color green."

Priceless! :lmao:

Am I the only one who thinks that Leanne should have won last night's challenge? I mean, Kenley's was cute, but I thought Leanne's was stunning. I would wear that!

Am I the only one who thinks that Leanne should have won last night's challenge? I mean, Kenley's was cute, but I thought Leanne's was stunning. I would wear that!

I haven't seen the show yet. And for some reason "Rate the Runway" wasn't up yet on BravoTV.com when I checked.

I couldn't tell very much from the pix posted in Tim's Take, other than remembering Kenley's model. Leanne's looks interesting, but I want to know how it moves.

Yeah Leanne's was structurally better and the judges responded to it better. But I think that Kenley won because of color.

I am just glad that Keith is still in it. And he confirmed he was family.

Did anyone else enjoy the fact that Emily thought she had the best dress and then ended up losing? Even after Tim told her to change it and she didn't. :rotfl2:

I didn't think her dress was that bad, it did look exactly like her picture. But with Tim telling her it wasn't going to work and her decision to leave it, she didn't help heself. I don't know how much of the behind the scenes stuff plays into the judging, if at all.

I thought the one who didn't go was awful, matronly didn't even begin to describe it.

And I appologize in advance for this, but Sandra Bernhart? A fashionista? Fashion icon? She looked bad bad bad.

And I appologize in advance for this, but Sandra Bernhart? A fashionista? Fashion icon? She looked bad bad bad.

Yeah I found that odd too. Maybe NBC/Universal is the owner of her tour somehow so they were basically adverstising that when Heidi introduced her (which I also found odd).

Okay, finally watched the episode.

Leanne should totally have one!

And I have to say Jennifer should have gone home.

She likes to say her style is "Holly Golightly goes to a Salvatore Dali exhibit"?

Yeah, well I like to say that I'm a buff blond surfer dude, but that don't make it true!

Yeah, well I like to say that I'm a buff blond surfer dude, but that don't make it true!

Well, we are all well aware that blonde may have been from Miss Clairol, but the rest is so true!

Someone please tell me, did I miss something that the cryer is no longer there? Or did I manage to just miss her, I only watched the last minute before the runway.

Or someone tell me to go watch it on the web!

She was there - she was just one of the "mediocre" contestants, the ones that (this time) Heidi said, "If I have not called your name, congratulations" and then something about them being able to stay, and that they can leave the stage.

Well, she wasn't crying, so no wonder I missed her.
I did finally go back and read Tims blog. Her dress/Jumpsuit...............Boooooooring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter