Promotional Music

suorkaterina

Belle's Librarian
Hey everyone. I am all about the Disney playlists on my ipod. I've decided on a new one using music Disney uses for their promotional media. For instance One Republic's Good Life and Corbin Bleu's Celebrate You. Brian McKnight's Remember the Magic comes to mind as well. Does anybody have any suggestions for me for others to add that they remember from previous years ads?

Any help in increasing the length of my playlist would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you. :music:

Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand back from the millennium celebration in 1999. I think it was recorded a few different times with different artists. Don't think the original recording was anyone famous but it was a male and female vocalist with a backing choir at parts. I'm pretty sure sometimes they just make new short music for promo spots without any full version of the song.

:) The theme from "Hook" and "flying" from Peter Pan are two of my Favs. I am so glad someone else loves have Disney Playlists. So far I have 42 of them-Parks, Parades, Lobby Music, Princess, etc.

;) The La Nouba Overture from Cirque. I also like Somewhere Only We Know by Keane from the new Pooh Movie--although I don't know if they are "promotional" enough. Maybe Twight Zone music for when they promoted ToT.

:) The theme from "Hook" and "flying" from Peter Pan are two of my Favs. I am so glad someone else loves have Disney Playlists. So far I have 42 of them-Parks, Parades, Lobby Music, Princess, etc.

Ooooh where do you find Lobby Music?!!! I'd really like a playlist of queue and area music. I listen to it on youtube but I have no idea where to get it in mp3 format.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter