Proud New Owner at Saratoga Springs

Talkingwoody

Mouseketeer
I have been undicided if DVC membership was for me. Well, after a couple of years of looking on and off, I decided to buy a resale unit. I started checking the boards here and read about the SS 15% offer. My cousin is a DVC member so I called and now own at Saratoga Springs. I found that this deal is comparable or better than many of the resales. I started with a June 2005 use year, no maintenance fees until November 2005 and I'll use my skymiles card to pay for the unit with triple miles offered right now.

This board has been a great help and I want to thank all those that post. It makes the research so much easier and I was able to make an informed decision. Now I am looking forward to using those points.

Thanks,
Chris :cool1:

Welcome Home!! I am sure you will be very happy for many years to come with your decision.

We just got our paperwork yesterday, so we're in as well! We did it for the same reasons as you Woody -it was a good enough deal to not really even consider resale. Congrats, and maybe we'll see you at home.

Congratulations and Welcome Home, Neighbor! :cool1:
You're gonna love it! :banana:

congrats and welcome home you will love it..

Welcome Home and Welcome to the DVC Board!!!!

You did the right thing! You are going to love DVC!

Congratulations and welcome home!

My home resort is SSR as well :)

Я буду вашим оригиналом or...in this galaxy...Welcome Home! :jumping1:

Um...Er...Uh...Gawrsh ! Thanks for all the good wishes folks.

Thank you all for your good wishes and welcoming me to the boards. If this is any indication of how friendly and united DVC membership is, it's going to a great experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter