• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS for MVMCP???

Debs5angels

DIS Cast Member
This will be our first time going to MVMCP. I see alot of people making PS for LTT or CP for that night. Is that a good idea to do? Why, whats the benefit of doing it? :confused:
If I should do it what time would be a good time to book? I'm so confused!!!:confused2 I need help!!!!

debs5angels
princess: :wizard: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

We got ours for MVMCP. This way, we are already deep inside the park. The park closes at 6 for non-party people. If you have the wristband but no ps's, you are herded over into Tomorrowland to wait for the start of the party at 7. We have ps at LTT for 5:45. Did the same thing last year. We finished eating at about 6:45, walked out of LTT, crossed the street, had our photos taken, got our buttons and ambled on over to Frontierland. Really got a jump start that way. But LTT is the only ps you can get now. The others you'll have to wait for the 90 day window.

We are new at this too, but from what I've read, if you have Ps's for the same night, you don't have to leave the park... you avoid all that mess. We have PS for LTT at 5:20 on 12/7. We'll be able to just relax and eat dinner and not worry about having to get to MK and fight the lines to get in for the MVMCP.

Holly

We did exactly what the other two poster did last year and it was perfect. Not only that but the resturant it's self is great!! Food is awsome as well as the characters. Service left a little to be desired but was not really bad. Book right away as it books very quickly.

Jordan's mom

We made a PS for MVMCP at Crystal Palace last year. I had made it for 4:30pm. The dinner was very good, DH was still sick and didn't eat much but is looking forward to it this year.

We got out of there at about 5:30-5:45ish, and went to ride the rides in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I think we went on Buzz 3 times in a row b/c there were NO lines.

I called for the PS at the 90 day mark and there was no problem with that either.

HTH.

Pam

I know that LTT is already accepting PS. Is CP accepting seating for MVMCP yet? We are attending MVMCP 12/5 and are trying to decide what to do about eating.

Also, the info says that the park closes at 6 if you are not attending the party. If we leave to have dinner, will we not be allowed back into the park until after 6.

Another poster confirmed with CRO that you can enter the park with just your MNSSHP or MVMCP ticket after 4:00pm. You will get a wristband and will not have to leave at 6:00pm. If you are already inside at 4:00pm, they usually distribute the wristbands at City Hall or in front of the Castle. Last year they had the rides open in Tomorrowland for those with wristbands between 6:00 & 7:00 while they emptied the rest of the park. They also had a picture station open. They don't take CP PS's until 90 days. I don't believe CP stays open as late as LTT.

I made my PS at LLT for 5:10 on 12/17 for that exact reason. As a matter of fact, the CM I talked to suggested that time. She said we would be done just after 6pm and would probably have the park nearly to ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter