Publix sells coolers?

noraply

Earning My Ears
We plan on having Tiffany make a grocery stop on the way in. Was wondering if anyone knew if Publix sells (cheap) coolers?

Thanks!

Make sure to get the kind that are straight edged like this |_| and not at an angle like this \_/. The angled one looks like it's bigger, but it's not because you can't put thinks up against the side. The straight edged one holds things like milk and juice much easier.

We too purchased coolers at Publix during our grocery stop last year. Unfortunately, coolers are now what they used to be...ours got cracked in the turnk of the town car. What a mess....we didn't notice the break until the next morning and we had melted ice everywhere. I would suggest taking very good care of the cooler during the ride to WDW and your arrival to the room. I would also agree on the straight vs angled one. They will work well only if they stay together.
:jester:

We too purchased coolers at Publix during our grocery stop last year. Unfortunately, coolers are now what they used to be...ours got cracked in the turnk of the town car. What a mess....we didn't notice the break until the next morning and we had melted ice everywhere. I would suggest taking very good care of the cooler during the ride to WDW and your arrival to the room. I would also agree on the straight vs angled one. They will work well only if they stay together.
:jester:

Just got back Mon. from 9 days and we got the rectangular cooler with a fill up lid for 3.99 at PUBLIX's. It worked great. Lots of space for 1/2 gallon of milk and Cheese etc... The smaller angled one, I am not sure of the cost. They are in the seasonal part of the store where beach toys/ beach towels/sun care...

It's been awhile since we bought a cooler at Publix but I do remember having a hard time finding one. We finally found one on the very top shelf on one of the aisles. So, if your having difficulty finding one look up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter